Dynasty Members are killing Brotherhood

18/11/16 00:35
Dave Weeks :

OMG!!!!!! I can't believe what I am hearing from you losers. Stop your crying about the game and yes I am TELLING YOU TO STOP CRYING. You are the ones that started the crying get over it blah blah blah so you can't get any good players then buy them god. Ashley along with Randy whine more about this game then anyone hmmmmmm I wonder why oh yeah your teams SUCK, lol. And for your information there is no one that is playing right now that can beat Aggie straight up so I have know idea what you are talking about. I beat everyone in your loser guild straight up and I can't beat Aggie so get over it. And before you reply back to this because I am sure you will, lol. The only thing that I have asked for is to have players on my map and to me that is not whining that's asking them to fix the game. I have said that I will not spend anymore money on the game but with all these whining azz clowns here I think I will spend as much as I can't to bury your dumb azzes. Enough said I think so good luck losers.

as i said before ill use bonus and have no problem using it? if it came down to only aggie left and me with the last game in the guild challenge i will bonus the hell out of it no player is safe from getting taken out in guild challenges, as i said this is a new game the soccer has a massive head start i know how things work happy days i dont whine dave i tell as it is i have no problem with dynasty do what you do ill do what i need to do no need to make things personal
18/11/16 00:43
Gareth Jones :

Dave Weeks :

OMG!!!!!! I can't believe what I am hearing from you losers. Stop your crying about the game and yes I am TELLING YOU TO STOP CRYING. You are the ones that started the crying get over it blah blah blah so you can't get any good players then buy them god. Ashley along with Randy whine more about this game then anyone hmmmmmm I wonder why oh yeah your teams SUCK, lol. And for your information there is no one that is playing right now that can beat Aggie straight up so I have know idea what you are talking about. I beat everyone in your loser guild straight up and I can't beat Aggie so get over it. And before you reply back to this because I am sure you will, lol. The only thing that I have asked for is to have players on my map and to me that is not whining that's asking them to fix the game. I have said that I will not spend anymore money on the game but with all these whining azz clowns here I think I will spend as much as I can't to bury your dumb azzes. Enough said I think so good luck losers.

as i said before ill use bonus and have no problem using it? if it came down to only aggie left and me with the last game in the guild challenge i will bonus the hell out of it no player is safe from getting taken out in guild challenges, as i said this is a new game the soccer has a massive head start i know how things work happy days i dont whine dave i tell as it is i have no problem with dynasty do what you do ill do what i need to do no need to make things personal

Mr. Jones.... Hats off to you sir... All respect.... You have it brother.... Might need to get the guy not in your guild to stop speaking out for y'all and mind his own business.... while letting the rest of your guild know that there was an easy fix.... ITS not personal at all... Its about what was a common ground, with agreements and then some on that side over stepping.... NOW its every guild for them selfs... You by far sir in my opinion are the stand out in a group of cry babies !! Have a great day and good luck to you ! Look forward to future battles Sir as I respect you !
18/11/16 00:44
I've NEVER seen so many crybabies in my life. Do the programmers need to design a "safe room" to protect you from "bullies"? Or perhaps program some cyber-puppies to coddle with you to mend your hurt feelings? I'm sure they can add a sketch pad so you can doodle with your crayons to take you back to your childhood memories of receiving participation awards.

If you want to win, and grow farther in the game, Train more frequently, improvise formations without mocking others, and if need be.... SPEND MONEY to get an edge on others. The game was designed to MAKE MONEY for the designers. If people don't spend money, they'll shut this thing down and move on to something else. If it pains you that we want to improve our team as well, TOUGH COOKIE. I don't care if I overbid a rival guilds AH player, your feelings aren't my problem. If you want to beat us, then you need to EARN the position and work harder than us. Stop acting like a bunch of lazy, coddled, millennials and accept you're not always a winner. If you want something in life, work harder than the guy next to you and EARN the position.

Asking the programmers to take less money from players has to be the dumbest suggestion to date. Of course, coming from Brotherhood and Randy in particular, that isn't a surprise.When you can't beat them, lay on the floor, kick and scream, throw a tantrum until you get your way... Right Randy?
18/11/16 00:50
Paul W. Sear :

Ashley Longthorn :

Dynasty members turned this personal and into a guild war, you say John couldn't beat aggie but friendlies say otherwise, John has beaten aggie so many times in friendlies and the best part about it is that when he friendlies he can't use bonus as can none of us. The problem with you guys is any of our members beats you just once your the biggest whiners on here who think they're untouchable. You moan over loosing a 1000 fans like get over you win some you lose some it's the game and loosing a 1000 fans aint really no crisis to you guys when how many fans infront of the rest? you not to mention you can get them back in like a matter of mins in training games

Ashley, You are by far not looking at what is and isn't a Friendly game....THAT dude has NEVER beat me in a friendly...BUT okay ! AND as I recall...The first post that started all this was you crying like a little girl over the AH...And if I also remember much like Randy you quite the game or said you were..LMAO.... Regardless Mr Jones...I respect what you said and if you must know or have read the post, you can see this IS a War and Brotherhood just out a spoon full but can't take the Can full..... AGAIN...It is just a game, and Brotherhood fired a shot....nice shot ...But you should have never fired a shot if all you had to fight with is a rubber band gun. CAUSE we are packing the fire power... and have shown that over and over.... what even funnier...THEY send you not even a guild member to fight their battle on in the forum.... SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP.... Cause the more you run your head.... The worse you make it !! SEE what y'all get now !! LMAO !! Good Luck !!

hi paul im happy for the whloe dynasty to play me all day every day if thats what you want to do, would help me understand the game a bit better and see how things work and what type of plays i like, who is not a guild member? my name is gareth jones look me up i have been in the brotherhood from the start even when we were the training guild for dynasty, the other point im talking for my self no one sends me to talk to you
18/11/16 00:57
Mr. Jones I respect what you are saying to a point and yes my friend if it came down to me and Aggie I would use the slider also just wouldn't tell him, lol
18/11/16 00:57
https://suyts.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/image589.png
18/11/16 01:00
Gareth Jones, I was not saying your not a guild member sir, I was speaking of Ashley who started this WHOLE form post crying over the AH issue sir.
18/11/16 01:02
OMG Ron that is it that is them in a nut shell, LMAO.
18/11/16 01:02
Dave Weeks :

Mr. Jones I respect what you are saying to a point and yes my friend if it came down to me and Aggie I would use the slider also just wouldn't tell him, lol

im just saying it now cos if one day the gc happens i dont want the you used the slider, ill do what ever i need for my guild same as you will do for yours
18/11/16 01:33
Randy's a fraud, just like his no Superbowl winning fraud of a quarterback idol, Dan Marino.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/113971a645f6755ef5eb84af2934fa66/tumblr_mikuq1eq8U1ro4k8no1_1280.jpg