Dynasty Members are killing Brotherhood

17/11/16 23:21
lads lads its a game i may not have the big team here, i may know nothing about american football but one thing i do know is how sublinet works dynasty you are the team at the top fact, you like to play games with ah fine dose not bother me i will play this game like i play the soccer game my way and only my way but games will be played by the decisions people make you dont like the bonus (slider) i have no problem to tell anyone if i need to use it i will (as of yet i have not) if you dont like it tuff nothing you can do about it and sublinet will not get rid of it this is a new game im level 33 in the soccer one and part of the best guild there (team wales) we may not be no1 at the moment but we can take any team out same as when the guild challenges do start the brotherhood will take dynasty out we will have a draw more or likely just letting you know in advance thanks gareth ps if any one of you want to play me or the whole guild im happy for you to do as it dose not bother me
17/11/16 23:24
i'm just PSML watching dynasty crying cos we speak a few truths can't handle a few home truths?
17/11/16 23:29
Ashley Longthorn :

i'm just PSML watching dynasty crying cos we speak a few truths can't handle a few home truths?

ash you know me i dont play games i do what i got to do for my guild same as dynasty will not get me to stop playing this game i stop when i decide and i hope the rest of the lads in the brotherhood think the same
17/11/16 23:45
Dynasty members turned this personal and into a guild war, you say John couldn't beat aggie but friendlies say otherwise, John has beaten aggie so many times in friendlies and the best part about it is that when he friendlies he can't use bonus as can none of us. The problem with you guys is any of our members beats you just once your the biggest whiners on here who think they're untouchable. You moan over loosing a 1000 fans like get over you win some you lose some it's the game and loosing a 1000 fans aint really no crisis to you guys when how many fans infront of the rest? you not to mention you can get them back in like a matter of mins in training games
18/11/16 00:01
Lol Gareth you legend I know u do whatever it takes. it just encourages me to purposely hurt there players it certainly doesn't discourage me. I'm not one for generally bonusing either as I much to take the money and play fair, but some seem otherwise. I'm not surprised they've had members banned for cheating it's the only way they know to play, but I can't do with too much Drama mate I say my piece sometimes I bite back but by the end of the day Dynasty will be Dynasty and to me the clue is in the name Dy- nasty a bunch of malicious humans who can't take loosing a game but your right one guild should not stop me from playing the game which is exactly what they want us to collapse so they can rule the game with no competition so lets stand together and show em what we have.
18/11/16 00:07
Ashley Longthorn :

Lol Gareth you legend I know u do whatever it takes. it just encourages me to purposely hurt there players it certainly doesn't discourage me. I'm not one for generally bonusing either as I much to take the money and play fair, but some seem otherwise. I'm not surprised they've had members banned for cheating it's the only way they know to play, but I can't do with too much Drama mate I say my piece sometimes I bite back but by the end of the day Dynasty will be Dynasty and to me the clue is in the name Dy- nasty a bunch of malicious humans who can't take loosing a game but your right one guild should not stop me from playing the game which is exactly what they want us to collapse so they can rule the game with no competition so lets stand together and show em what we have.

im welsh ash all we need is #togetherstronger
18/11/16 00:20
i beat aggie twice without a slide bar no idea what he is talking about but man he hates to lose
18/11/16 00:22
OMG!!!!!! I can't believe what I am hearing from you losers. Stop your crying about the game and yes I am TELLING YOU TO STOP CRYING. You are the ones that started the crying get over it blah blah blah so you can't get any good players then buy them god. Ashley along with Randy whine more about this game then anyone hmmmmmm I wonder why oh yeah your teams SUCK, lol. And for your information there is no one that is playing right now that can beat Aggie straight up so I have know idea what you are talking about. I beat everyone in your loser guild straight up and I can't beat Aggie so get over it. And before you reply back to this because I am sure you will, lol. The only thing that I have asked for is to have players on my map and to me that is not whining that's asking them to fix the game. I have said that I will not spend anymore money on the game but with all these whining azz clowns here I think I will spend as much as I can't to bury your dumb azzes. Enough said I think so good luck losers.
18/11/16 00:25
Ashley Longthorn :

Dynasty members turned this personal and into a guild war, you say John couldn't beat aggie but friendlies say otherwise, John has beaten aggie so many times in friendlies and the best part about it is that when he friendlies he can't use bonus as can none of us. The problem with you guys is any of our members beats you just once your the biggest whiners on here who think they're untouchable. You moan over loosing a 1000 fans like get over you win some you lose some it's the game and loosing a 1000 fans aint really no crisis to you guys when how many fans infront of the rest? you not to mention you can get them back in like a matter of mins in training games

Ashley, You are by far not looking at what is and isn't a Friendly game....THAT dude has NEVER beat me in a friendly...BUT okay ! AND as I recall...The first post that started all this was you crying like a little girl over the AH...And if I also remember much like Randy you quite the game or said you were..LMAO.... Regardless Mr Jones...I respect what you said and if you must know or have read the post, you can see this IS a War and Brotherhood just out a spoon full but can't take the Can full..... AGAIN...It is just a game, and Brotherhood fired a shot....nice shot ...But you should have never fired a shot if all you had to fight with is a rubber band gun. CAUSE we are packing the fire power... and have shown that over and over.... what even funnier...THEY send you not even a guild member to fight their battle on in the forum.... SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP.... Cause the more you run your head.... The worse you make it !! SEE what y'all get now !! LMAO !! Good Luck !!
18/11/16 00:33
LMAO!!!!!!!! Paul well said there my friend. I still think that they all need participation trophies at least that is how they act.