Inhouse tournament

New ideas will help keep us interested. Thanks for sharing.
Do this please
devolopers please create an inhouse comp building for inhouse championships.
Personally don't see the point you'd always get the same few teams within the same guilds winning whilst the smaller teams would never have a chance I'd just put my loosing strat on as I wouldn't want to compete injure my own players and tire out my team unless their was a seriously good incentive to actually competing I wouldn't even try .
Ashley Longthorn :

Personally don't see the point you'd always get the same few teams within the same guilds winning whilst the smaller teams would never have a chance I'd just put my loosing strat on as I wouldn't want to compete injure my own players and tire out my team unless their was a seriously good incentive to actually competing I wouldn't even try .

Why would your players get injured or tired? It's only champs and tournament games that cause injury. This would be the equivelant of a friendly match meaning no injury or health loss. You can also bring in a handicap system which would even out the playing field and if that doesn't tickle your fancy you can have different levels like a cup, plate, shield like the sevens do or even both.
Ashley Longthorn :

If you don't want to be involve in a In house comp you wouldn't have too. Members could chose if they would like to Take part as some maybe busy.

Just a bit of fun and time killer. Especially waiting for the new season to tick over.

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Ashley Longthorn :

Why would your players get injured or tired? It's only champs and tournament games that cause injury. This would be the equivelant of a friendly match meaning no injury or health loss. You can also bring in a handicap system which would even out the playing field and if that doesn't tickle your fancy you can have different levels like a cup, plate, shield like the sevens do or even both.

You are on the money mate
I can see some plusses tbh like for those with real understanding of strats to share tips and stuff it's an interesting idea I know of a few guilds that do this kinda thing already