Inhouse tournament

Hey developers, could you guys create an inhouse guild comp were players that want to play can join with point system

We already have a inhouse guild comp, but it's a lot of work for 1 person to run it properly

We have come up with an even easier solution but would be nice to have a proper set up if can be

I think it would be a great way of keeping players interested In between championships and gvg prep time

Cheers
Yes this would be really popular and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

Hey developers, could you guys create an inhouse guild comp were players that want to play can join with point system

We already have a inhouse guild comp, but it's a lot of work for 1 person to run it properly

We have come up with an even easier solution but would be nice to have a proper set up if can be

I think it would be a great way of keeping players interested In between championships and gvg prep time

Cheers

'100% agree.
Good idea
+1 great idea
HBM i like that idea mate!! Hope they do that!!
We used to run our own in house comp, there's websites that help you structure it (free too) we added in handicaps as well to stop the top players constantly winning it which worked well
That's sounds great!!! We just want something basic to save time for everyone, they are great fun especially when you get a whole heap of new players

Would be so much easy if they added an inhouse comp for everyone, they wouldn't have to do much! Just allow us to join and maybe have a time/day limit based on players

So much they could do with it, add trophies, New building etc, would be good to have guest players come over and battle your best on an even playing field

Good idea HBM! Let's hope the developers listen to this...
Great idea