Is RC Gannac running scared??

As we are on a La Cag topic, Lone Wolf beat King Cobra in a tournament semi final tonight, he received his 3gb's. Then, a minute or two later he recieved another 4gb's and a tournament final winning notification in his inbox.

He was supposed to play RC Gannac in the final tomorrow. This means one of 2 things, either SN have made an error or RC Gannac has left the tournament thus keeping any gate money out of the hands of Lone Wolf.

Now, it is not uncommon to leave tournaments I.e. if you want to sign up to a massive one, but the timing of this withdrawal by RC Gannac is suspicious. If this is a "new tactic" for La Cag to lessen the amount of gate money people receive, then it is very devious.

However, they reserve the right to defend themselves and they must, but if RC Gannac has indeed left the tournament, you can bet that this will be a very slippery slope where noone wins. Tomorrow night we will know all.
Balderdash Titans :

As we are on a La Cag topic, Lone Wolf beat King Cobra in a tournament semi final tonight, he received his 3gb's. Then, a minute or two later he recieved another 4gb's and a tournament final winning notification in his inbox.

He was supposed to play RC Gannac in the final tomorrow. This means one of 2 things, either SN have made an error or RC Gannac has left the tournament thus keeping any gate money out of the hands of Lone Wolf.

Now, it is not uncommon to leave tournaments I.e. if you want to sign up to a massive one, but the timing of this withdrawal by RC Gannac is suspicious. If this is a "new tactic" for La Cag to lessen the amount of gate money people receive, then it is very devious.

However, they reserve the right to defend themselves and they must, but if RC Gannac has indeed left the tournament, you can bet that this will be a very slippery slope where noone wins. Tomorrow night we will know all.

this is the person crying. you are the shame of this game. you criticize my friends of the cag ... but looking at your last one I see that you lost voluntarily against a team of your guild. In addition to being fraudsters, mourners you are also cheaters. I want to vomit: shame on you
luckily there are still good people in your guild
anguloru vs balder : 31-06 it's true it's less obvious than an 80-00 but thanks to your defeat your friend qualifies
guest_1470257561147 :

Balderdash Titans :

this is the person crying. you are the shame of this game. you criticize my friends of the cag ... but looking at your last one I see that you lost voluntarily against a team of your guild. In addition to being fraudsters, mourners you are also cheaters. I want to vomit: shame on you
luckily there are still good people in your guild
anguloru vs balder : 31-06 it's true it's less obvious than an 80-00 but thanks to your defeat your friend qualifies

Ok. If you say so. It's not true but hey ho.

Hope you have a fun season "guest".
Ca aussi vous voulez l'interdire ? beaucoup de guildes ne donnes pas de matchs en défi , nous donnerons des recettes et des ballons d'or a qui nous voudrons
Ce n'est pas interdit
Balderdash Titans :

bonjour , c'est PAM
Lone wolf m'a fait le coup deux fois il y a quelques saisons
m'as tu vu faire un sujet à cela ?
m'as tu entendu pleurer ?
balder occupe toi et de ton compte ça sera une bonne chose pour tout le monde
occupe toi de ta guilde
arrête de pleurer , de critiquer de foutre la merde partout
tu n'es pas un bon exemple pour ta guilde
fais toi petit mon ami
cordialement ou pas
With all due respect, this is an English speaking forum, I will not be taking the time to translate in order to understand.

Have a great day and I hope the sun is shining where you are.
He can quit a tournament and play as he want to, anyone care.

End off. Useless topic, childish arguments.

Cheers.
Ha ha ha. Ok Nicolas.

Have a wonderful season.
Balderdash Titans :

Ha ha ha. Ok Nicolas.

Have a wonderful season.

Ty lol.

Didn’t wanted to be rude but his choice afterall ;).

Yes hard champ. If good enough, doubt it, will be promoted if not will be demoted. Any problem with this and will be happy at the end to play with all people I know of this communauty.

Good luck to you too even if you seems to know me and not me with your name.

Cheers
balder :))))))))))))))) en plus tu ne sais pas jouer va pleurer dans les brasde ta maman
aviron bayonnais la cagnanaise