Is RC Gannac running scared??

Guest DASS1C :

balder :))))))))))))))) en plus tu ne sais pas jouer va pleurer dans les brasde ta maman
aviron bayonnais la cagnanaise

I assume this is abuse, oh well, not taking the time to translate as previously stated.

I hope you all have a wonderful season playing fairly.

Big kisses and much love,

BT
Just log a ticket with SN and they'll reimburse you the lost money and gold. They will also add the tournament win to your trophies if it is the final and you insist. They may even give you the lost training points, but you'll probably be pushing your luck there (you could push for an extra 10 GBs to do a quick training maybe? They may go for that).

This way Le Cag only hurt themselves by leaving tournaments, so good luck to them
Interesting day or lack of it on here, first game of the season and no posts regarding cag match fixing? Looking at it most of their teams won also......

Does this mean cag are just so much better than everyone else fixing or not?
Guest C9MJYD :

Interesting day or lack of it on here, first game of the season and no posts regarding cag match fixing? Looking at it most of their teams won also......

If so, it makes a total mockery of the effort put in to cheat in the first place... Complete wasted effort - imagine trying to coordinate 40 moaning-arse, entitled Cag and Cag affiliates? Nightmare - I pitty the admin guys. They've been done a humungous favour
Guest C9MJYD :

Getting back on topic.

I have Gannac in my tournament tonight, it will be interesting to see if he bails or not. I kinda hope not, ticketing is such a pain in the arse.

Lol.
Balderdash Titans :

Guest C9MJYD :

Getting back on topic.

I have Gannac in my tournament tonight, it will be interesting to see if he bails or not. I kinda hope not, ticketing is such a pain in the arse.

Lol.

You may as well get a ticket template drafted up and just do a copy and paste job every time. It happens a lot, so save yourself some effort Remember, with SN you always have to ask twice before they do anything even remotely useful so never accept the first canned response
Guest_54321 :

Balderdash Titans :

Guest C9MJYD :

Getting back on topic.

Lol.

You may as well get a ticket template drafted up and just do a copy and paste job every time. It happens a lot, so save yourself some effort Remember, with SN you always have to ask twice before they do anything even remotely useful so never accept the first canned response

He played, yey. I am grateful so thank you Gannac.

Much love.

Balderdash.
Balderdash Titans :

Guest_54321 :

Balderdash Titans :

Guest C9MJYD :

Getting back on topic.

Lol.

Much love.

Balderdash.

Who won?
Balderdash, but it was a good game.
Balderdash Titans :

Guest_54321 :

Balderdash Titans :

Guest C9MJYD :

Getting back on topic.

Lol.

Much love.

Balderdash.

wow ... a positive message from you, it's rare towards the cag