Racist retiring,

30/01/20 23:57
•Sniper* ... you forgot the dot ... I have now made it as... •Sniper* the Damage destroyer ...
( take note again it has a • dot ... ) I think the fake Sniper* without the dot is illiterate and cant spell correctly with bad grammar.

This is Corries (Toyota Cheetahs) account that I took over ... that's the biggest laugh ... you cannot even fake me correctly... ??? That's all the cheating damage players can do!... they play the player and not the ball... attack a persons character and his beliefs... bad losers who cannot handle that somebody is their Nemesis... they hold not a single record besides the cheating record... bwahaha... truth hurts !!!
31/01/20 19:08
Someone is so much asking for attention

Please people give Jasco some attention
He needs a boost apparently his manhood is a shrimp and can not properly function without some support

Hey Zoem Zoem i am still here. My time has still not ran out and you have been in the retirement home what 10x
31/01/20 19:47
Juggernaut Jugular :

He needs a boost apparently his manhood is a shrimp and can not properly function without some support

Hey Zoem Zoem i am still here. My time has still not ran out and you have been in the retirement home what 10x

But yet he'd p1ss all over you from 3 levels back. You're a nobody in the game, Always around to kiss Famage inc 4sses when the get attacked. They are a fraud so now put your tongue back in Goldsh1t.
31/01/20 20:20
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Juggernaut Jugular :

But yet he'd p1ss all over you from 3 levels back. You're a nobody in the game, Always around to kiss Famage inc 4sses when the get attacked. They are a fraud so now put your tongue back in Goldsh1t.

Mmmmm for a nobody it is strange that you know me but pal you hiding behind a alias he cant piss without idiots like you holding his shrimp never mind piss on me how many accounts have he been given after his retirements can not hold the pace then he retires
31/01/20 21:41
Michael Goldshagg being an x policeman as yourself you were never an Officer like me whom you had to salute and I doubt you could investigate correctly ... the point is this ... you are the type of person who shakes hands with the guilty after sentencing ... you accept that Fraud and cheating is fine? That shows me what calibre person you really are and why you have an inferior complex...
Nothing wrong to forgive but remember those actions are not honourable.
For the record I retired x3 and came back each time wiping many arses aside... Sean Case the big mouth that he is taunted me on the new GA record ... Guess what I broke it twice... 958 is held by me.
Ummm ... who do you think found the anomaly of the cheaters? they got sloppy and a criminal always makes mistakes... they got greedy and you dont know half the truth that is being revealed.
How can you rate anyone who cheats and they cheated against you ... are you dumb?
I tell you what? Please will you hand back the 9 titles of the tour de France to Neil Armstrong the disgraced cyclist... yes he was good ... good at cheating and good at been dishonest... yet there were other athletes who worked their butts off honestly to try win.... mmm... yet you want to congratulate a cheat who is making out that his fraud was a little over zealous??? Cmon ... the guilty will always try shift onus in a supple manner...
Huw has no choice but to come out ... it takes a man to admit his faults but when he and his crew were out sledging everyone acting squeaky clean ... it was not a problem then.
I dont hang around thieves as there is no honour amongst them... they all rotten apples...

31/01/20 22:22
Jasco Zoem Zoem

And yet you are the pot calling the kettle black your whole existence in the game revolve around cheating. Season in and season out.
You think you stand on this moral highground and people look up at you.
Yet you cheated every season. If you are so honourable why did you stand for the cheating that was happening in your own back garden.

Everyone knows what you stand for and that was being famous for about 5 minutes

You want to step out here being this big hero that saved the world from the RM monster called Damage. Is this why you come up here and exposing that you are the brilliant person that exposed the fraudulent Damage.
Do you want recognition or what? Wow Jasco big hand to you!!
When last did you look in the mirror because the biggest fraud is looking back at you. You being this awesome detective that took down Damage. Hey idiot it took me about 5 minutes to figure out this was a direct attack coming from you. Everyone knows you would do anything to disgrace Huw and Damage.
Yes they did cheat and they did commit fraud and if you actually took the time to read what other people say you would see that i never condoned the actions.
But unlike you i have compassion thats why i was 10 x the police officer you ever was.
I dont go out like you shouting out my achievements from the highest pedastal.

By the way Wow awesome Jasco you are the man. With your high GA whoo hooo

Talking about a inferiority complex . Twat.

I just go out and get things done. I dont need recognition to comfort my soul

You think you are so special.
Yet you are the one that is sitting on a throne of lies

Every season you cheat people for your own gain

You are so fixed on leaving a legacy
Yet the only legacy you leave behind is that of a hypocrite that does not have manners

As for Huw that you say he had no choice to out himself. Are you so fickle to actually think its by your doing.

He could have chosen to keep quiet but chose to go out with a apology and his head held up high.

You call him a cheat and a fraudster yet you no different.

At least he has the guts to go out and get trialed by the public you make excuses and justify your actions

As a ex police officer you should know people make mistakes and this does not define them as a person.
And lets not forget this is only a game.

Yet your mentality is to judge and insult people call them names and kick them when they are down

Shows allot what type of person you are.

I must admit one thing you are right in

Me and you we are nothing alike.

I can forgive people
I can see that people are not only bad and that they do have good in them and see them for who they truly are.

I also know that the earth is not flat and that everyday brings a chance for new beginnings.

You shame yourself
And what is more you shame the uniform that we both worn

At least i stand for something

You stand for nothing

So we are nothing alike

31/01/20 22:30
Hey and idiot
Its lance Armstrong

And there was only 7 titles do your research before you try to be clever.
01/02/20 01:04
Is that the best you got... birds of a feather flock together ... I have no idea where this 5 minute stardom comes from ... Compassion... ??? Who gives a shit what name it is , the fact remains the same.
A hero for what ... exposing the truth ? Michael most folk cannot stand you because you are arrogant with a very small mind set. Jy is regtig dom... you agree with culprits because they all of a sudden come clean.
We all know that the guild you are now in is damages Klein kind and you are the rent boy.

I am an honest bloke who works hard ... where have I cheated??? Please wake up and smell the coffee numb nut as every top guild has match fixed you included... look in the mirror.

At least I did not commit Fraud in order to TRY get ahead ...

There are many here in agreement over this cheating scenario...

Oh! and you just remained silent knowing what was going on ... please dude you living in a pipe dream.
it's my moral duty to stand up and fight for HONESTY something you do not have.

You have hated me since your wife got out of hand and I put her in her place ... and you are NOT true to thyself ...

Compassion... bwahahaha dont make me laugh ... doos
01/02/20 01:23
Se die een wat eindlik dom is

Wat dink Neil Armstrong het 9 keer die tour gewen

Most people dont like me according to you

No one likes you is what i know.

En jy my vrou op haar plek sit moet my nie lat lag nie jy het dit nie in jou nie

I did not hate you because you treat woman like rubish

Ek haat jou want jy is n kont

"Did i struck a nerve Jasco die waarheid maak seer"

Doos
01/02/20 20:38
Jasco you are an absolute disgrace of a man, every time you can't win an argument through logic then you resort to insults. I've known you insult people's wives and children because you couldn't win an argument based on logic.
People laugh at you and everything your deluded head comes up with. I can honestly say I don't think there has been a more hated person playing this game than you. There isn't a single thing to like about you, your aggressive, rude, racist and sexist at that isnt inclusive to your peers, you also insult peoples children and family to get a rise out of them. You are the worst possible scum on the planet jasco and in all honesty if I found out of your death then I would have a drink in celebration..
Mike on the other hand is a nice guy and respected by many people on this game. One day, if you ever meet up with reality, you might see that.. I doubt that will happen, you are too stupid to see the earth in front of you so won't see anything else..
Now why don't you go away? People need a rest from laughing at you, my sides hurt..