The Dynasty Guild

27/08/16 00:15
Nathan Colnot :

#YouplayIwin

lol you know all you have to do is let me know your name and you can come see for yourself what we are about.. and hey if you decide not to stay.. no hard feelings...
27/08/16 00:33
John Pyrzenski :

Matthew,
The Dynasty Guild is the most dynamic group of people who are all actively interested in learning and sharing information. I agree with Korb that without an open chat feature, rudeness or any other behavior can only be speculation. He is a kind and social member of the guild and has been an ambassador of the game since it's inception. Interested to know detail behind the disparaging comment.
- John

I looked in our chat to find the comment but it was too old. He basically came in our guild when it was open so no invite required and said "hey retard no one wants to play 20 games a day knock it off" I'm not sure who or what he was talking about but it did prompt us to change to invite only. adding to the frustration we did notice your guild playing friendly games against us, the whole guild, I understand your getting ready for guild play but it is annoying because we have to wait to play our practice games as the system will only allow a team to play one game at a time. My comment is solely based on the impression I was getting from the situation and was not meant to disparage your group or any individuals. You've built a very strong guild and should easily dominate come guild play but I work all day and this is a diversion for me. I just want to enjoy a football related game .... not interested in drama. The reaction in some of the previous comments confirm my opinion. Best of luck to you and I hope you have fun.
27/08/16 01:19
Nathan Colnot :

Who lies ? mmmmmmhh
The bet are open !

No lie here, talk to Dallas if he's the guy your describing, I'm sure he will confirm what happened and it was just a misunderstanding.
27/08/16 02:01
Matthew Barrick :

No he joined our open guild and made rude comments in our open chat... I've no idea what his issue was but it was a real turn off for me.

I remember now. The leader of your guild insisted on playing one of our other guild members OVER and OVER and OVER. My friend and guild member didn't want to keep playing Cannibals OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER. I sent Cannibals a message to knock it off. I did that for my friend...and I've had to do that for myself.
For his part, your leader continues to send ME invites to his guild. That makes him rude AND a target in my book. Sorry.
27/08/16 02:14
Matthew Barrick :

John Pyrzenski :

Matthew,
The Dynasty Guild is the most dynamic group of people who are all actively interested in learning and sharing information. I agree with Korb that without an open chat feature, rudeness or any other behavior can only be speculation. He is a kind and social member of the guild and has been an ambassador of the game since it's inception. Interested to know detail behind the disparaging comment.
- John

I looked in our chat to find the comment but it was too old. He basically came in our guild when it was open so no invite required and said "hey retard no one wants to play 20 games a day knock it off" I'm not sure who or what he was talking about but it did prompt us to change to invite only. adding to the frustration we did notice your guild playing friendly games against us, the whole guild, I understand your getting ready for guild play but it is annoying because we have to wait to play our practice games as the system will only allow a team to play one game at a time. My comment is solely based on the impression I was getting from the situation and was not meant to disparage your group or any individuals. You've built a very strong guild and should easily dominate come guild play but I work all day and this is a diversion for me. I just want to enjoy a football related game .... not interested in drama. The reaction in some of the previous comments confirm my opinion. Best of luck to you and I hope you have fun.

you don't want drama but you posted here.....

look we play our way.. don't care if you don't like when we play you... part of the game.. buy some big girl panties and pull them on up hon...

your whining.. omg... rename your guild the care bears maybe...

READ what you just wrote.. your guy played one of ours 20 times .. so DD dropped and came over to let you know that maybe... Just maybe he didn't like it as maybe just maybe he could not get in any games either.. .. but wait.. you then come here and WHINE because we did the same thing to you...

get this.. DyNASTY is a team.. when you mess with one of us.. you will find us all barking up your tree.... and we won't stop with the Guild leader or right hand that pulled our chain......we will make a contest of you.. every member of the guild that came at us......every day if we need too... ..

So this is the real truth.. your people are looking for a Guild That Plays as a team...we are the guild.. if they want the care bears they should track you down for a invite.....

What you don't see is .....this game is far more then a football sim......It's about team work building together and being able to handle the other teams..
Oh and Just a quick FYI..... I am the guy that calls...the Contest for our guild... not DD..

27/08/16 02:27
Glenn Condrey :

I remember now. The leader of your guild insisted on playing one of our other guild members OVER and OVER and OVER. My friend and guild member didn't want to keep playing Cannibals OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER. I sent Cannibals a message to knock it off. I did that for my friend...and I've had to do that for myself.
For his part, your leader continues to send ME invites to his guild. That makes him rude AND a target in my book. Sorry.

Wow I know the Cannibals and He said He played a half dozen practice games against one of your member but your reaction seemed a bit over the top if it was about that. Your guild has been playing friendly matches continuously and blocking him and others in our guild from playing their own games (is that because he's a target?) I don't know about invites but you do have three of our former members in your guild, so someone must have invited them. This is suppose to be fun, no need to be targeting anyone. I'm not sure what the issue was ... but sounds like some kind of misunderstanding. I have a mentally disabled brother and when people start throwing around words like "retard" at people they don't even know... well you'll understand why I perceived you as the rude party involved?
27/08/16 02:35
Randy Young :

Matthew Barrick :

John Pyrzenski :

Matthew,
- John

look we play our way.. don't care if you don't like when we play you... part of the game.. buy some big girl panties and pull them on up hon...

READ what you just wrote.. your guy played one of ours 20 times .. so DD dropped and came over to let you know that maybe... Just maybe he didn't like it as maybe just maybe he could not get in any games either.. .. but wait.. you then come here and WHINE because we did the same thing to you...

get this.. DyNASTY is a team.. when you mess with one of us.. you will find us all barking up your tree.... and we won't stop with the Guild leader or right hand that pulled our chain......we will make a contest of you.. every member of the guild that came at us......every day if we need too... ..

So this is the real truth.. your people are looking for a Guild That Plays as a team...we are the guild.. if they want the care bears they should track you down for a invite.....

What you don't see is .....this game is far more then a football sim......It's about team work building together and being able to handle the other teams..
Oh and Just a quick FYI..... I am the guy that calls...the Contest for our guild... not DD..

yep nothing rude or unfriendly in those comments .... thanks for showing your true colors randy
27/08/16 02:52
Matthew Barrick :

Randy Young :

Matthew Barrick :

John Pyrzenski :

Matthew,
- John

yep nothing rude or unfriendly in those comments .... thanks for showing your true colors randy

oh you are about to see nasty..

new contest

2 points a win.. any of yoour guild members

first team to 50 wins..

Thanks for the entertainment,,

It's care bear season...

Oh and thanks for bringing out my colors.... been dying for a reason to unload.. till Guild challenges come out..

you guys will do just fine...

let your guildies know they have you to thank..
27/08/16 03:45
Matthew Barrick :

Glenn Condrey :

Wow I know the Cannibals and He said He played a half dozen practice games against one of your member but your reaction seemed a bit over the top if it was about that. Your guild has been playing friendly matches continuously and blocking him and others in our guild from playing their own games (is that because he's a target?) I don't know about invites but you do have three of our former members in your guild, so someone must have invited them. This is suppose to be fun, no need to be targeting anyone. I'm not sure what the issue was ... but sounds like some kind of misunderstanding. I have a mentally disabled brother and when people start throwing around words like "retard" at people they don't even know... well you'll understand why I perceived you as the rude party involved?

your friend Cannibals kept playing one of my friends over and over....keeping him from being able to play anyone else. I did the same over and over to Cannibals showing him how it felt. Apparently he did not learn the lesson...because I have had to do that several times.
We are a nice bunch until our buttons have been pushed...and Cannibals continues to push. I have NO INTENTIONS of joining Cannibals's guild. Neither does Randy, lynwood, Memphis, Texans Cowboys or anyone else in our little guild.
If Cannibals wants it to stop...you could suggest he quit pestering us.

A better name for our guild would be 'Band of Brothers'...we all look out for one another.
27/08/16 03:51