The Dynasty Guild

26/08/16 10:53
Matthew Barrick :

Not a fan of The Dynasty Guild ... some of your members seem a bit rude and cocky (Dallas). I want to learn and win at this game but I'd rather do it on my own than deal with unfriendly players.

my name is Glenn Condrey....and my team is Dallas. What is it that I do that is so unfriendly?
I exchange game strategy ideas with people in my guild, and help whenever I can. I am always altering strategy or tinkering with ideas...so if that seems 'rude and cocky' , I am sorry.
I am quite fond of my guild that I am in, and I do not like invites to other guilds. If that makes me rude....then so be it.
But rude is not who I am.
Get to know me before you try to label me or judge me.
26/08/16 15:36
The top guild of the game is unfriendly
But invite someone in a guild if he is already in a guild is not the best conduct too ... man don't start to fight in this game, it's too earlier
Just wait one or two week, and if the problem is not revolved, do a friendly match !
26/08/16 15:40
Matthew Barrick :

Not a fan of The Dynasty Guild ... some of your members seem a bit rude and cocky (Dallas). I want to learn and win at this game but I'd rather do it on my own than deal with unfriendly players.

wow DD is a pretty nice guy.. I think you must have been a member of the old guild many of us were in together.. it was a mess.. I can promise you that DD has been 100% a different guy in Dynasty.. he''s always giving hints and tips...active in chats ... just 100% differant then the guy from the other guild... I think he just had to learn that the way to get players to be good is in teamwork and not try to take all of it on himself.. But I promise you DD has been amazing with us!

Dynasty is not like any other guild i've been in everyone is all about helping the guild learn as we go..

Ya we hold contest based on playing every member of another guild for points.. but thats just because we are waiting for the guild Challenges to start..

It's a solid crew. fun and very active.. and we have learned that to keep people invested you have to keep them from getting bored .. thus we hold contest like the one above

26/08/16 15:41
Nathan Colnot :

But invite someone in a guild if he is already in a guild is not the best conduct too ... man don't start to fight in this game, it's too earlier
Just wait one or two week, and if the problem is not revolved, do a friendly match !

lol right.. it is a football game...not sure they have a go fish version...

we play to win.. not sure how else to play...

26/08/16 15:51
#YouplayIwin
26/08/16 18:24
No he joined our open guild and made rude comments in our open chat... I've no idea what his issue was but it was a real turn off for me.
26/08/16 18:37
Who lies ? mmmmmmhh
The bet are open !
26/08/16 22:30
Matthew Barrick :

No he joined our open guild and made rude comments in our open chat... I've no idea what his issue was but it was a real turn off for me.

Wait you may want to check with your leaders and Right hands.. when you invite a person that's already in a guild ...to your guild and it becomes an every day thing you may get a visit from someone that has no intent on staying...

hell i was in 2 guilds just this morning.. nobody was in chat.. so i pretty much answered a question someone had about the game and moved on...

also found out that there is a 2 guild in 24 hour rule. leaving me homeless for a day.. Now we know

I was not there and i have no clue what dd said but with the guild invites I get there will be a day that i join just to say knock it off already

same token we do invites too if someone stopped in and asked us not to invite again we would skip them,,,

we don't want people that don't want to be with us ... it's bad Karma

26/08/16 23:56
Matthew Barrick :

Matthew,
The Dynasty Guild is the most dynamic group of people who are all actively interested in learning and sharing information. I agree with Korb that without an open chat feature, rudeness or any other behavior can only be speculation. He is a kind and social member of the guild and has been an ambassador of the game since it's inception. Interested to know detail behind the disparaging comment.
- John
27/08/16 00:02
Nathan Colnot :

The Dynasty Guild is invite only, set up for active, social players. If we see a team that is highly active and progressing, the only way to see if there is interest is by inviting. The lack of an open chat or even an accept/deny button that gives a auto reply to the person inviting makes it very difficult to prospect new members. If you're invited, take it as complementary - we see you're active and want to have you part of the team...