Trading

18/01/19 04:35
To The Gayest
Little man you are my hero get out of Mommas basement and we will hook up! see how tough you are with out your computer in front of you! Lol
18/01/19 04:44
Lol, Ducks. Good to you have some fight.
18/01/19 04:48
Believe me son I've got fight lol just hope and pray that you never see it!
18/01/19 04:54
Shoot you remind me of Ozone a cranky old man
18/01/19 04:54
Shoot you remind me of Ozone a cranky old man
18/01/19 05:04
I really want to participate on that meeting but unfortunately I'm a fat, old and ugly guy. Can't leave my basement in order to save our childrens
18/01/19 05:11
A message to all the Pimps:

When CNY left, you lost more than an excellent player. You lost your heart and balls. All night I've been messing with you guys to get a reaction. I'm sitting at #1 and looking for some games. I got no challenges, you guys didn't use to be that soft. I come to the forums and see your 2 best players in Zeke and Karl complaining. Really, what do they have to complain about. The Pimps while always hated use to be respected, you loss that when CNY quit. Many of you Pimps will never get the opportunity to be great, because of rank and such.

If you want a chance at greatness and to leave a mark on this game, join us. We plan on turning this game on its head. And this applies to all good teams out there. Take a chance at being part of a change. Think about how long it's been since you'll played a meaningful game.

Friendly me for an invite.
18/01/19 05:32
You are just dump if you don't see that this game has serious problems. Many guys are leaving because of these problems.

I think I spend more time at #1 last season than you did. Don't you think?

The main reason why I haven't challenged you "all night" is time shift. I'm not sitting infront of my computer all night hoping for a challenge. Usually I go to bed. I don't care what happens over night in TDM. I'm also not jerking off being #1. I don't know if you have heard that real-life is important as well sometimes. I'm totally fine with not being #1.

Idk where all this hate came from but if you want to hate us go for it
18/01/19 06:22
A few Questions to The Gayest of the Gays!
Are you like 12 or retarded or 12 and retarded?
Do you have a small penis is this silly game an extension of your penis?
Have you even been man enough to play football? or more likely field hockey hey Gayone?
I bet your one of those 100lb weaklings that they used to kick sand in the face of at the beach?
I bet you only have ever won a participation trophy you have never been good at anything?
And you discovered this little game and Wow your pretty good at it so what Snowflake!
How close am I Gayboy?
You and your band of gay or Merry men what ever you want to call them will never beat The Pimps Bitch lol
What do you do for a career hairdresser nail technician anal probe sampler..........Just wondering!
Its only a game you poor unfortunate fuckwit!
18/01/19 06:33
Lol, it seems CNY took the any amount of class the pimps had with him too.