Trading

18/01/19 06:39
Did you seriously expect anything else? Question your own statement man...
18/01/19 06:59
You opened your big mouth Fuck Stick!
18/01/19 07:04
Its only a game Snowflake get over yourself!
18/01/19 07:14
Ducks, go ahead a keep making fun of retarded kids and gays.
18/01/19 07:25
I knew you were a Snowflake pussy boy!
What do you want a safe space Gayest?
you opened your big Yap boy!
I would never make fun of retarded kids and I don't have anything against gays!
But I love making fun out of Pieces of shit like you Douchebag:)
18/01/19 11:20
Still on page 1. So far behind. Well said by so many, but LOL, Zeke you crack me up. LOVE IT! Randy, also well said. I am insane, Only page 1 and laughed and saluted. Well done! Like a kid on Christmas morning, looking so forward to the next 5 pages! LOL, so many presents to open and looking forward to this.
Oh, and I hate don.
18/01/19 11:33
L *ing OL> Jammin, maddogs, freaking great.

Only page 3. Carry on!
18/01/19 11:39
str3ifenkarl :

When PayPal players are making the whole deal why there are so many guys out there with more paypal players than I can count and still aren't able to walk on a straight line? I don't care how much paypal players anyone has I just hit challenge and boom.

As you know your whole team has to be maxed out at all important attributes to play at our level. My non paypal Rb's are as strong as my PayPal RB. Why? Right! They are skilled correctly. I don't care if my PayPal RB has a few points more in pass speed and kick return range. That only pushes my star rating and star rating means nothing. I win games and I lose games. In my opinion that has nothing to do with "you have 5 Paypal players more than me and that's why I lost the game". The main reason for losing is inconsistensy of the game: Those random amount of turnovers, WR which are more powerful than they should be while being the blue team, a QB sack/turnover before he is able to do anything. I'm sure you have heard of these things. Have you?

The question is now: why we all have paypal players? At this point: Fuck you shitty AH! I only use them to fill spots bc the AH isn't offering enough players.

Regarding SS:
It's only a good thing for guys who wouldn't be competitive without it. They use it for stepping up bc their teams just suxx. Maybe you have noticed that some teams are hiding as long as they have no ss items. That regards the map and tournaments on top level. As soon as they got enough gear and hard dick bc of that fact they are going to challenge or fill the tourney. They know exactly that their teams fail without it.

Karl, a salute to you. Very well said. Page 4. I am getting there, LOL
18/01/19 11:53
Lol Jason!
18/01/19 12:01
Wow, finally finished. Anthony love you brother. Lord, your insults are freaking awesome.

LOL, it's a goddam game. Maybe it's the military in me, but I just pictured the mighty Ducks and I sitting together on a couch, and punching the shit out of each other, constantly saying "Fuck you" back and forth after every play. Laughing, smiling and trying to see who spilled the most beer after each punch.

That's the real contest.