POWERFUL RUGBY! Watch GUS show us all

12/04/20 12:10
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

En tout cas GUS on se rappellera de lui parce qu'il n'aura pas volé sweet nitro

En fait, c'est à cause du trucage de matchs que de nombreux joueurs qui ont payé de l'argent chaque mois à Sweet Nitro ont depuis pris leur retraite et ont cessé de jouer, alors oui, GUS, vous avez contribué à la perte de revenus de Sweet Nitro.
12/04/20 12:29
Tout a fait et c'est aussi de notre faute si le coronavirus est arrivé
Qu'est ce qu'on va devenir ?
On va finir en prison c'est sur
12/04/20 13:33
And here I thought I was talking to an adult
12/04/20 13:54
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Not so Damaged :

Phalan everyone knows who is a good player and who isn't. Take yourself and Oblix for example. You both are using the same strat, You know what to change to beat the opposition Oblix doesn't. So that's why we know Oblix is doing well because of you.
Ystrad

What I hope to convey is not to say that GUS or anyone else in particular is not a good player. GUS obviously has had a solid last 2 seasons and has been very difficult to beat on the map and in Champs. What I hope to show is that even a good player's legacy can be spoiled by match fixing. And its so unnecessary. There will always be doubters and question marks about whether a good player would have been able to remain top level consistently if it weren't for match fixing. You should surely be able to see this, Ystrad. I remember a time when you were one of the most vocal guys against match fixing. It spoils the game.

The game has gone sh1t without the match fixing. Ever since everyone demanding Sweetnitro to change things to suit themselves. It's not the fact match fixing is driving players away it's more to do with the game play itself.

P.S I don't think anyone cares about having a legacy with this game or what peoples opinion about them are.
12/04/20 14:01
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

And here I thought I was talking to an adult

Un adulte ne prend pas au sérieux ce qui ne reste qu'un jeu et se préoccupe un peu plus de ce qui se passe dans la vie actuelle et réelle
A bon entendeur Salut