POWERFUL RUGBY! Watch GUS show us all

06/04/20 16:21
He shows you what POWERFUL RUGBY looks like.

Go watch his championship matches. See how masterful he is at fixing matches. Perfect! See his match against Quentin [CAG] #7 on 3 April. You will see.

This is esprit de rugby! GUS shows us how to cheat perfectly!

07/04/20 10:33
Ha ha, amazing. Tbf, you could look at RC PAM, Quentin Cag #7, RC Diots, Captain America, Breizh, Avrinon, Stockholm etc etc.

Look at any of the La Cagnannaise guilds and you will find rampant match fixing every single season. They do it well and keep their teams in the top league constantly.

For some reason people just accept this as the norm and font attempt to do anything about it.

Mass tickets probably wouldn't help.

They call themselves the best guild, but they are just pathetic really, match fixing rather than play fair and play to win no matter who the opponent is.

#disgraceofaguild
08/04/20 07:46
cagnannaise: guild that arranges
damages : thieves and crooks guild
the choice is quickly made, which do you prefer? An arranger guild or a tears (not everyone) and crooks guild
we have already seen the damages make arrangements, have you seen a comment on a forum or have you SHIT in the eyes
you are ashamed of this game
you have soiled your guild
08/04/20 09:25
guest_1470257561147 :

the choice is quickly made, which do you prefer? An arranger guild or a tears (not everyone) and crooks guild
we have already seen the damages make arrangements, have you seen a comment on a forum or have you SHIT in the eyes

Pmsl. Which teams in Damage made arrangements within the last year??

Which OTHER guilds were done for fraudulent activities? I can tell you now that Damage were not the only guild to get pinged with this. The players took their punishment, some retired others paid what they owed so the slate is clean with SN.

La Cagnannaise fix EVERY SEASON to keep their teams in the top league. What are they scared of? Not retaining every team in the top league?? La Cagnannaise are the most disgraced guild in this game. Pathetic that they have such poor strats that they feel the need to cheat and lie for years on end, just so they can say they are "the best".

Well, they ain't! Just a bunch of cheating poes.

I have shit in my eye? Pmsl, you don't even make sense. Go away no mark "guest", you can't even front up and tell us who you are.

Run along child. Pathetic.
08/04/20 09:40
I confirm you have shit in your eyes
I am not of the cagnannaise but I do not like your guild of crooks which criticizes the teams whereas they make the same thing. I will be you I will make myself small, very small
08/04/20 10:27
Yes teams from Damage got players for free
Yes teams from other guilds also got players for free
Yes La Cagnannaise the guild that cannot stay top level without fixing games.
Yes La Cagnannaise is the weakest guild. Everyone who fixes their games is weak. Without match fixing they cannot even stay top level.
They can only stay top level if they cheat and fix matches.
They bring shame on the French. A proud nation. A proud country.
What a shame.
Esprit de rugby is dead... GUS brings shame on the French flag... La Cagnannaise brings shame on the French flag
08/04/20 13:09
Ffs you lot still crying in the forum.
Grow up will you, There is more worrying things happening in the world than teams fixing matches.
Plus it was alright for the majority of players in the game to arrange matches in the past, So don't even bother acting all innocent.
With all that said. I wish you all the best and stay safe. We can beat COVID-19.
Ystrad
08/04/20 13:10
damages never cheat !!
today NZ against dirty sharks, match under a false rhythm and without the substitutes. Astonishing victory for the misclassified 14-00
the damage criticizes the cagnannaise, I have friends in this guild and I don't mind seeing arrangements. On the other hand, it is distressing to see the damage that criticizes and does the same thing. it really is a guild of crooks, thieves, mourners and cheaters. the shame of the game.you dirty your guild
08/04/20 15:54
guest_1470257561147 :

damages never cheat !!
today NZ against dirty sharks, match under a false rhythm and without the substitutes. Astonishing victory for the misclassified 14-00
the damage criticizes the cagnannaise, I have friends in this guild and I don't mind seeing arrangements. On the other hand, it is distressing to see the damage that criticizes and does the same thing. it really is a guild of crooks, thieves, mourners and cheaters. the shame of the game.you dirty your guild

Yes even NZ and Sales fixed games. I wonder where did they learn this?
09/04/20 16:09
guest_1470257561147 :

But I thought rugby was a contact sport, pardon my ignorance but is that not the case in France then? Do you guys only play touch rugby?