When does Strategy Centre bonus come into play?

21/11/16 17:37
Monksey you really think your are going to prove this in 1 day or 1 week?get real bud this testing takes months!
21/11/16 19:38
Yes, greater sample size is always good, but when 100% of tests show the complete opposite of what you assert, we must either say that they are going to become the outliers and thus discarded (odds of that are actually rather astronomically low) or we must accept that they they are a valid data set. I have asked for examples from you and provided my own unbiased examples, look at my schedule I only tested the ones I mentioned with no cherry picking. So odds of strat center not being in effect with the data points provided are astronomically low. If i were able to place a bet on the topic, i would bet the house. Feel free to show examples that show that my data points are in fact outliers, i love this kind of info.
21/11/16 22:20
Also, since the game is completely transparent about when match bonus applies and when it doesn't, I don't understand why the strategy bonus would be excluded from friendlies without any reference to this. Sorry Tomix but I'm just not convinced.
22/11/16 10:33
I logges a support ticket with Sublinet and they confirmed that it boosts your team in ALL matches, friendlies included.

Months of testing seems to have gone wrong somewhere along the line...
22/11/16 15:43
Yes have they not also confirmed there is no home field advantage?just asking
22/11/16 15:57
This is actually an interesting debate for once LOL
Sublime have confirmed that Strategy building is taken into account in every match.
They have also confirmed there is no home advantage.

What they have never confirmed, was that when they added the 3rd strategy building, they remembered to build it into the away code ..... just saying lol
Strangely this aligned with home having a big advantage.

Let the debate continue LOL.
22/11/16 17:49
That may have an impact taff, i maintained same circumstances in my tests to minimize the impact of other factors. All mine I was home with same strat and in all the circumstances the strat buildings had same impact. As far as the home field i have always gone with the theory of where the offside line is in comparison with the ball which impacts spacing and also kicks from inside the 22 as the home team seems to be able to kick from the 25 meter and it gets counted as inside the 22. However, an 11% drop from only counting 2 strats is interesting and could account for this. Regardless though, i believe all of us but tomix et al agree that strat buildings are the same in all matches and not just competitive matches.
29/11/16 19:51
Black Monks :

I would test but everyone I can test on either has the same maxed strat or they are way below which increases variability since one long ruck could be the difference in 21 points. But when we did play people with different strat levels the effect of strat was applied in all. Dont know what good a guild secret in this case will do you anyway since everyone you play is max level, but good psychology of the team thinking you have something special. Real difference comes in what is inside the strat building, and regrettably, mb is the main thing, which isnt a secret but would cause the swing being discussed

Wat is mb?
29/11/16 19:57
MB is matchbonus.