When does Strategy Centre bonus come into play?

19/11/16 14:43
Another question for the experts on here please . I am getting very p.....d off playing people in friendlies a few hours before a league game to check everything out, winning and being quite happy with my settings etc. Then the league game is played and I get beat. This is happening on a regular basis. It doesn't make sense. I can only assume that the Strategy bonus is not used in friendlies? Or it's all just computer generated pot luck!
An answer from on knowledgeable head would be good, Thanks.
19/11/16 15:18
Or all match bonus. Or they do what a lot of people do and have a secondary strat on that kinda sucks only to switch to their main strat. But my guess is mb
19/11/16 15:50
Then there is the advantage for the home team as well...there are many variables that come into play. Playing friendlies against your opponents before hand has its disadvantages in that your opponent can adjust to your strategy, or determine that mb is required so its a catch 22
19/11/16 18:15
Thanks to both for the replies.
20/11/16 04:44
Strategy building only come into play in competitive games!
20/11/16 08:30
Interesting reply above. I am now confused! If as I suspect, that this is correct, then Strategy Centres are just as bad as MB that everyone keeps moaning about in my humble opinion .
What is the definitive answer anyone, please? Are Strategy Centres only used in League games?
Thanks
20/11/16 13:18
I've always thought that the Strategy Centre bonus applies to all games so I'm surprised by Tomix's comment.
20/11/16 13:32
They do apply to all games according to me too. Way back when, when everybody started with the strategy buildings I used to beat fellow guild members several levels and * rating higher than me because I was the first to max my strategy buildings. Once they caught up the picture changed playing with the same strategies as before
20/11/16 13:34
Yep, strat buildings are definitely in effect in all matches, not just competitive.
20/11/16 19:57
Dont agree monks!our guild has done alot of testing on this!i have played guys in friendly games and beat them by 20 points as soon as i challenge them in a gc game i beat them by 50!same with championship opponents!i have been top level for the past 10 seasons and we have tested this theorie loads of times!this is the conclusion we have come up with!your opinion might differ from ours!thats what makes the game intresting!