French mentality?

21/06/17 15:29
I think we can all drop it and not need the lock. I'm personally a fan of the least restrictive environment needed mindset.
21/06/17 19:55
Black Monks :

Wow, deleting perfectly nice posts. Carshalton, I've been extremely nice since returning, I'm begging you to not start up your old stuff when it hasn't been called for. If you aren't replying to someone then don't reply to them. Your track re order speaks loudly so please refrain. I do not want to go down any roads, I simply don't want you to treat me poorly purely because you're a mod.

I deleted it. It was not perfectly nice, it was an attempt to inflame the situation and was not needed.Any further attempts at troublemaking will be dealt with appropriately.
21/06/17 20:06
I want to be clear, I want this to drop, however I have now been accused of inflaming a situation based not on what I said but assumed motives I might have had (which I didnt). I assure you it was not an attempt to inflame any situation. Please do not attribute motive to statements of others but rather read what is written. And pkease, let's all drop this and not make accusations other than what is typed.
21/06/17 20:15
Also, remember this started with me helping a member of the community know to delete a photo. And things were fine in my eyes. To ask a person to not reply to a person if they aren't replying to them seems like a reasonable ask, but possibly I'm mistaken, and apologize if that breaks a social expectation I'm not aware of. Sorry once again.
21/06/17 20:21
Just leave it there, nothing to be gained by anyone in raking it over further. Go back to being the helpful, useful forum member you have been for several months now and forget old scores.