French mentality?

09/06/17 15:46
First a disclaimer, I know that the majority of the French don't fit into this category and there is a great example of an active poster in this community that does not fit anywhere near the question in this post. But I have also noted a tendency of some french players coming over here to this side of the forum, saying something either not supported by fact or something inflammatory, and then they never respond to their post after that. To me this feels like cowardice but I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing. Once again, not calling anyone a coward but looking for information that could help me not feel like those posts are cowardly. Thanks in advance for the education!
09/06/17 19:48
Hi bud,

I think most of those guys never remember that they came to complain here

o/
09/06/17 20:30
Oddly enough, there are English speakers who do the same in the French side of the forum, too. I assume that having let off steam, they probably struggle linguistically to develop their arguments further.
09/06/17 20:36
Waspy Tiger :

Oddly enough, there are English speakers who do the same in the French side of the forum, too. I assume that having let off steam, they probably struggle linguistically to develop their arguments further.

That would be correct Waspy, at least in my case
09/06/17 21:25
[/OFF TOPIC ON] @waspy, could u check a post in the 3rd half time on french forum please? I let a message for u there! TY <3 [/OFF TOPIC OFF]
09/06/17 23:04
Pro Try :

[/OFF TOPIC ON] @waspy, could u check a post in the 3rd half time on french forum please? I let a message for u there! TY <3 [/OFF TOPIC OFF]

Thank you for your mature, and considered, response to my post on the French forum.
10/06/17 04:51
We are the Hutchie :

Pro Try :

Thank you for your mature, and considered, response to my post on the French forum.

Thank you bud o/

But i am 35 years old, so, it's not so hard to be huhu
I saw your post on our french 3rd half time but, it was really hard to understand, so i just made a french joke about an old french ad "meaning: i don't understood". Another french mate tried to explain what u wanted to explain and if he's right, it's about:

Some teams have an agreement in order to keep themselves equals when a contest is running? (i don't really know)

Tell me please, if not

ps: and ty again waspy !
10/06/17 04:57
@Hutchie, i think there is a misunderstanding ^^'

I was asking to waspy something else from him. But in my previous answer, i told to u we still are looking for what you was asking (sorry about that) but it's the truth. Even if my english is bad and even if i'm doing many mistakes, i never use google trad or something else to translate a sentence
10/06/17 12:09
Pro Try :

@Hutchie, i think there is a misunderstanding ^^'

I was asking to waspy something else from him. But in my previous answer, i told to u we still are looking for what you was asking (sorry about that) but it's the truth. Even if my english is bad and even if i'm doing many mistakes, i never use google trad or something else to translate a sentence

Pro Try, your English is definitely better than my French and I totally misunderstood your reply. Please accept my apology for my sarcastic post.
I am in a league where teams from many different French Guilds are producing 35-35 point draws, giving them 3 points each (not always successfully). I was just trying to say that I don't think that is in the spirit of rugby, but nothing against it in the rules of this game.
Sorry again, Hutchie.
10/06/17 13:02
Well if I didn't have a headache when I started reading this lot then I certainly do now!