French mentality?

20/06/17 17:24
Black monks again you have jumped in assuming carshalton has deleted post please refrain from commenting without knowledge to back it up, also your post about being nice is an admission of your poor behaviour previously on forum
20/06/17 18:37
Just for the record, I have not deleted any posts on this thread.
20/06/17 20:35
My statement of being nice is an admission of being nice. Your logic needs improvement. My 'not being nice' is an admission that I will not be bullied. And did I say carshalton deleted my post? No, I said wow here we go again with deleting posts. My statement of me being nice is more a statement about multiple times I could have gone down rabbit holes opened intentionally by mods I haven't and I want it to remain that way. In order for that to occur I just need the niceties to be reciprocated. I hope that's not too much to ask from people who are supposed to moderate nicities.
20/06/17 20:38
Now please run back to team gb page and either decide to be nice or try to conspire to open more rabbit holes. I vote for the nice option and I will in turn remain nice, remain being the key word for any logical discussions or sentence diagramming.
20/06/17 20:40
I also feel a disclaimer is needed, so...disclaimer, my thoughts are what I type, nothing that has not been typed has been meant. My mood elevator is at curious and in no way aggressive or agitated. Now enjoy.
20/06/17 23:08
I suggest you re read it black monks

Black Monks :

Wow, deleting perfectly nice posts. Carshalton, I've been extremely nice since returning, I'm begging you to not start up your old stuff when it hasn't been called for. If you aren't replying to someone then don't reply to them. Your track re order speaks loudly so please refrain. I do not want to go down any roads, I simply don't want you to treat me poorly purely because you're a mod.

20/06/17 23:35
Wow, deleting perfectly nice posts. (New sentence as indicated by the period) then I put in what had been deleted, which was the next sentence. Punctiat ion matters. Once again, not wanting to argue just defending self. Not upset, not challenging authority and not wanting to go into the past. Thanks for reaching out and asking for clarification, oh wait that wasn't written. So, thank you for highlighting the post that confirms my statement. Enjoy and good luck in all your endeavors.
21/06/17 00:05
2 examples

"I'm begging you"

You close it off by saying "mod"not mods indicating one person
21/06/17 00:38
Yes, which is on the part not about deleting but what was the body of my deleted post. So, I wrote most of that, it was deleted, so I added one sentence, wow posts being deleted. After is said carshalton I was talking to carshalton, before I said carshalton I was stating that a post was deleted. Please let me know if you need any further clarifying statements, otherwise I would much rather go back to ignoring that I get treated differently (clarification on this statement, me ignoring that I get treated differently, not telling you to ignore anything or not ignore anything, it's your free will). Thanks
21/06/17 10:25
Woild somebody like to bring this thread back on topic or shall I lock it?