French mentality?

10/06/17 23:18
@Hutchie In fact, some people on french forum complained about that, but the chiefs of each guilds concerned were explaining it was in order to help some friends, this is the short version

Each one is free to play as he wants
11/06/17 01:35
Pro, delete before ban comes down. This forum is so family friendly that even open ended questions are banned.
11/06/17 01:35
Must say I do like the photo though
14/06/17 21:16
Yes i confess, my picture was so more outragious than the ads on TV for shampoo or anything else
15/06/17 05:25
We have easily offended people here. Not saying I think they should be so easily offended, but they are.
15/06/17 20:48
Black Monks :

We have easily offended people here. Not saying I think they should be so easily offended, but they are.

We also have a number of youngsters on here sub 10 years. Fortunately I doubt that the majority of that minority pick up on the 'sarcasm' and innuendo often posted by the ' older children '.
15/06/17 22:42
Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

We also have a number of youngsters on here sub 10 years. Fortunately I doubt that the majority of that minority pick up on the 'sarcasm' and innuendo often posted by the ' older children '.

What? I'm honestly lost to your response, was that to me?
18/06/17 14:37
If that was to me, which I still don't know if it was since I am mature enough to not put my motives on your statements, I would ask you to please move past the passive aggressiveness in statements such as recidivist idiots and other children. I have moved on and have been a quite nice member of the community and would ask you refrain from making statements as a moderator that you would ban non mods for. And if this was just an overly general statement once again not directed at anyone but seemingly directed at the person you quoted then I apologize for the misunderstanding.
19/06/17 20:11
Black Monks :

If that was to me, which I still don't know if it was since I am mature enough to not put my motives on your statements, I would ask you to please move past the passive aggressiveness in statements such as recidivist idiots and other children. I have moved on and have been a quite nice member of the community and would ask you refrain from making statements as a moderator that you would ban non mods for. And if this was just an overly general statement once again not directed at anyone but seemingly directed at the person you quoted then I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Apology accepted. Thank you.
20/06/17 13:44
Wow, deleting perfectly nice posts. Carshalton, I've been extremely nice since returning, I'm begging you to not start up your old stuff when it hasn't been called for. If you aren't replying to someone then don't reply to them. Your track re order speaks loudly so please refrain. I do not want to go down any roads, I simply don't want you to treat me poorly purely because you're a mod.