DREAM KILLERS

Sorry PL. I had my anti kamikaze strategy on all night to be able to defend against the kamikaze tactics our guild challenge opponent use. Good thing you won the tournament ...congrats.
Welcome back james ...should i congratulate you already for becoming champion this month? Your team looks awesome
Good to be back at the big boys table I wouldn't congratulate me Still tweeting tactics not happy yet . Plus lots good reams on paper Your still the one to beat going for 4in a row ( congrats once again ) Think PL might push you close this year
PL and James. I tested my iran strategy against you guys. Not only to see if it works, but even more to see the loopholes in the strat ...i had to play against the best, but i found some. I will keep the strat on this evening ...feel free to play me and test the iran strat
Clueless and Swans > i think your players are better with your normal strategy. I'm working for new strategy too now but defensive strategy seems never work in this game
It is not so i can use it, but to learn from it, so i can defeat these tactics
We are cooming
Well, coome on then and eat our smoke
hey, smoke, u can drink my cum anytime n anyday!

this game's true champions will always be sa swans, pl team, cluelessness, vishnal, etc.....

no iranian team will ever be respected!!! hahahahahaha
Agreed smoke sucks ass