DREAM KILLERS

we are searching for 1 or 2 strong players ...we re not one of the best guilds (we were before) but we have 3 of the best players in this game,you can check (they all play in the top level)...we share each other informations about tactics and formation to strengthen the members,we help each other ... you wont be disapointed .
Dream killers is waiting for you
your team sucks

my team?
MK was it my eyes playing tricks or did you just score a penalty against me? Share your secrets! That alone was worth the 3 points lol good game by the way
wow, MK, Whales, MK 2 ...you have got some good recruits ...hope the guild will be in the top 10 soon
The clueless one :

MK was it my eyes playing tricks or did you just score a penalty against me? Share your secrets! That alone was worth the 3 points lol good game by the way

Lol great game, knew you couldn't stay away for long
SA Swans :

wow, MK, Whales, MK 2 ...you have got some good recruits ...hope the guild will be in the top 10 soon

Cheers Robert, MK2 will strike fear into any oppo
am i the only one who have problem to open his account? it's like there is a bug to the game
No you're definitely not the only one, no idea when -or if - this will be fixed...
looking forward to our gc with you guys you got some strong teams there going to be close one