Get a life

11/09/19 21:10
ban :
WHAT A CUNT

No ban, he's not. They are actually useful
12/09/19 12:03
DHSFP :

Maybe if you hadn't complained about map blocking which your Guild is famous for and if you hadn't called me a bellend I may have said nothing but you walked into it.

I haven't match fixed since before MB was removed and you know it. You continue to do it!!!

I haven't used anything even remotely like the strats you helped me with 2 years ago for about that long. I use my own strats, do not block any team on the map and do not fix league games for anyone. You continue to fix games for and against. Hope that makes you happy.

As for your squad being returned, like anyone will ever get to the truth of that one from a Guild of pure cheats.

The other one they do recently I've noticed is wait until you've done an 8-hour training and play you and then tell all their mates to play you right after too. Whenever you are low energy, you can guarantee you'll get about 5 games in a row from them, every 10 minutes on the nose.

12/09/19 15:52
Wales_RM :

DHSFP :

Maybe if you hadn't complained about map blocking which your Guild is famous for and if you hadn't called me a bellend I may have said nothing but you walked into it.

I haven't match fixed since before MB was removed and you know it. You continue to do it!!!

I haven't used anything even remotely like the strats you helped me with 2 years ago for about that long. I use my own strats, do not block any team on the map and do not fix league games for anyone. You continue to fix games for and against. Hope that makes you happy.

As for your squad being returned, like anyone will ever get to the truth of that one from a Guild of pure cheats.

The other one they do recently I've noticed is wait until you've done an 8-hour training and play you and then tell all their mates to play you right after too. Whenever you are low energy, you can guarantee you'll get about 5 games in a row from them, every 10 minutes on the nose.

Now that's silly, 99% of people will heal their players if they are up the top of the rankings.

How about players losing a match and then playing that person straight back just for a single jump then Huw
12/09/19 17:28
Just read this thread. Super disappointing, hence why I don’t take the game remotely seriously anymore. Take it easy guys lol.
12/09/19 17:43
{Ystradgynlais} :

Now that's silly, 99% of people will heal their players if they are up the top of the rankings.

I just find it amusing that people get satisfaction from ganging up on someone low energy. Like it's some kind of great victory or something.

{Ystradgynlais} :

How about players losing a match and then playing that person straight back just for a single jump then Huw

Pretty much everyone does that. It's the only way to test your strat against people these days as friendlies are useless. I see nothing wrong in it at all, especially if you pretty much live in the top 20
12/09/19 17:47
Happy Gilmore :

Just read this thread. Super disappointing, hence why I don’t take the game remotely seriously anymore. Take it easy guys lol.

Where are you these days John? Last I saw you, you were in an Aussie guild weren't you?
12/09/19 23:21
Melbourne Storm :

Friendly games will be taken out of the game on the next patch

I tell what would be a fab idea. Ditch friendlies altogether as you say - except against your own guild-mates (for strat building) - and then have unlimited challenge games BUT with the restriction that you can only play the same team say twice or maybe 3 times. That would be insane! The top 100 would be constantly changing and fans would be going up and down like a yo-yo.

There should be no 10-minute rule after friendlies either to stop any blocking.
14/09/19 17:34

Give me strength lol