Newcomers excluded from GCs

09/08/18 20:30
Lol. Nah, he's ok. I have no beef.

And Guest, I love a happy ending, We're cool.
13/08/18 02:09
Guest G8SUU3 :

I think it would be a good idea if all newcomers were not allowed to participate in GCs. That way, if someone is on reprimand in the guild for bad behaviour and/or breaking GC rules etc etc, they can be demoted to newcomer by the right hands and leaders to serve a 1 (or more) GC yellow card. A real punishment basically.

I disagree:

1. If all newcomers are not allowed to participate in gcs, then part of the opponent guild might miss out on the gc.
2. I didn't understand you: You want to see newcomers punished but you state that they're "punished" by having to wait 48 hours after joining! So what was the point to say that if they're already "punished"?!
3. If a newcomer is just a beginner, should he be punished and not playing in gcs for experience??! Also how can the newcomers earn cash quicker without been able to participate in gcs? How can they get more training points without playing gcs?
13/08/18 03:13
CHEAT NITRO (Gregory Ishii) :

Guest G8SUU3 :

I think it would be a good idea if all newcomers were not allowed to participate in GCs. That way, if someone is on reprimand in the guild for bad behaviour and/or breaking GC rules etc etc, they can be demoted to newcomer by the right hands and leaders to serve a 1 (or more) GC yellow card. A real punishment basically.

I disagree:

1. If all newcomers are not allowed to participate in gcs, then part of the opponent guild might miss out on the gc.
2. I didn't understand you: You want to see newcomers punished but you state that they're "punished" by having to wait 48 hours after joining! So what was the point to say that if they're already "punished"?!
3. If a newcomer is just a beginner, should he be punished and not playing in gcs for experience??! Also how can the newcomers earn cash quicker without been able to participate in gcs? How can they get more training points without playing gcs?

These have been discussed and answered. We are looking at a naughty step designation with dots wearing dunce caps, a marler designation or a couple of other ideas. We expect seet nitro to implement these changes in one of their next ten updates.
13/08/18 03:36
CHEAT NITRO (Gregory Ishii) :

Guest G8SUU3 :

I disagree:

Is it really that hard to comprehend that guild status (newcomer/experienced/right hand/leader) has nothing to do with someones experience in the game, you can have a guild leader who is level 5 and a guild newcomer who is level 72, all that is being proposed is that anyone with the title of newcomer is excluded from the GC, who has this title is down to the guild leadership, so this in no way hurts beginners, only those who aren't meeting the guilds standards
13/08/18 03:41
This would also work well for when people are going to be on holiday, you could add them to the exclusion list, perhaps make it so you still need 20 or more available to play in the GC but would allow you to bench up to 5 teams
13/08/18 15:07
Is there such a bad atmosphere in many guilds that you need to punish/reprimand a teammate??

It happened many times that somebody broke the gc rule in our guild and nobody thought about “punishing” that person by not giving him the cash / training points of a gc game (hence making your teammate’s team weaker...).
We mainly made fun of him for 2 min in the chat and nobody even thought about it again.. (it s a game.. to have fun.. Here it sounds a bit military.. I would directly leave a guild if it had to be that serious..)
And for a real “bad behaviour”, well, the “kick out” button already exists...

Personally, I would expect some more positive enhancements from the developers than punishing teammates..
13/08/18 16:04
KOTJ :

Is there such a bad atmosphere in many guilds that you need to punish/reprimand a teammate??

It happened many times that somebody broke the gc rule in our guild and nobody thought about “punishing” that person by not giving him the cash / training points of a gc game (hence making your teammate’s team weaker...).
We mainly made fun of him for 2 min in the chat and nobody even thought about it again.. (it s a game.. to have fun.. Here it sounds a bit military.. I would directly leave a guild if it had to be that serious..)
And for a real “bad behaviour”, well, the “kick out” button already exists...

Personally, I would expect some more positive enhancements from the developers than punishing teammates..

I think those of us that have been together for three years that there is such good comradery that we openly mock and tease each other. I have guilds that unleash Barry on each other, guilds that have a d***o award for not playing games and they duct tape a d***o to the person's forehead etc. Now, obviously these things don't happen in reality but mocking each other brings us closer.