alliance

07/06/20 22:38

Again, I judge Damage by the public statements made by it’s members.
The reason I don’t respect this guild at all............

Thank you for proving my previous statement..,..,..,,
God bless you!!!!
X [/quote]

Clearly you have no clue. This person is not in Damage Inc.[/quote]

Then I do apologise. This person has spoken on behalf of Damage guilds many times......
But as you’ve said, you have many friends....,,,.
07/06/20 22:47
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Hel's Kraken :

Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Your cover is really bad. It's painfully obvious who you are. Pretending now is just getting more embarrassing for you. Really.

Tell me who you think I am? Please.

Do you really want me to embarrass you on the forum? The people at Damage are having a good laugh right now

You do enough to embarrass yourself!!!!!!

You say you are cleaning up this game. But you are clearly demonstrating the behaviour for the reasons I hold little respect for the spokespersons of the guild!!!!!!

Please do continue to list your enemies to try to discover who you think I may be..........

I’m just a team that plays this game, and that judges a guild by the public image they themselves portray.........
07/06/20 22:49
Hel's Kraken :

Oh, so here’s the sales pitch, preaching their pure innocence and how they’ve “cleaned up the game” which they made so dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn.........

Listen up, although I also have nothing against you, what I certainly do not like is that you’re emphasising too much on Damage already....
Stop trynna make it look like Rugby Manager is crap solely because of them. Alright maybe they did do some controversial things in the past, but now they’re honest as, and they aren’t the only ones who are making the game dirtier.

Like Phalanx said, there’s no vendetta against other people. Plus the game would have been far more worse if they haven’t done anything to help stop match fixing. If what you have said has been the case, then more players would have quit the game and Damage wouldn’t have existed by now.

But alas, you read Phalanx’s initial response with a pinch of salt. Maybe you need to know the Damage players better before you make such public statements. If you are attempting to shame them, you are shaming yourself right now.
07/06/20 22:51
I haven't listed any enemies or made any wrong guesses. I knew who you were from the start. But please, go ahead and identify or explain what behaviour I'm demonstrating. I'm not the one trashing another guild here.
07/06/20 22:52
Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

Oh, so here’s the sales pitch, preaching their pure innocence and how they’ve “cleaned up the game” which they made so dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn.........

Listen up, although I also have nothing against you, what I certainly do not like is that you’re emphasising too much on Damage already....
Stop trynna make it look like Rugby Manager is crap solely because of them. Alright maybe they did do some controversial things in the past, but now they’re honest as, and they aren’t the only ones who are making the game dirtier.

Like Phalanx said, there’s no vendetta against other people. Plus the game would have been far more worse if they haven’t done anything to help stop match fixing. If what you have said has been the case, then more players would have quit the game and Damage wouldn’t have existed by now.

But alas, you read Phalanx’s response with a pinch of salt.

Thanks Gregory. Well said.
07/06/20 22:58
All good Phalanx. What she posts here is just plain wrong. Damage has my support, keep up the great work
07/06/20 22:59
Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

Yawn.........

But alas, you read Phalanx’s response with a pinch of salt.

Please tell me how they stopped the match fixing by themselves !!!!
I know they state that but I think many others have contributed to improving the game too !!!!!!

This thread was about an alliance with Damage, their behaviour on this thread and many other has certainly not improved the games for main teams!!!!!!

They may be a top ranking guild, but I judge them also by the information on this forum.!!!!!!!!
07/06/20 23:03
Match fixing is still happening widely, now spreading to tournaments.
07/06/20 23:04
Hel's Kraken :

ban :

Hel's Kraken :

Ben, Honey, stay chilled.

You’re a just a cheap whore, who will open her legs to anyone to reach the top

Again, I judge Damage by the public statements made by it’s members.
The reason I don’t respect this guild at all............

Thank you for proving my previous statement..,..,..,,
God bless you!!!!
X

Oh my... you judge Damage by the public statements made here? Maybe you need to get more opportunities to know them better before making such statements of your own....
07/06/20 23:05
Gregory K. Ishii :

All good Phalanx. What he posts here is just plain wrong. Damage has my support, keep up the great work

I appreciate that, thanks Gregory!