alliance

07/06/20 22:16
Hel's Kraken :

Oh, so here’s the sales pitch, preaching their pure innocence and how they’ve “cleaned up the game” which they made so dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn.........

Thanks, you've confirmed our suspicions of your true identity. Not surprised in the least you'd dedicate more time to your little Damage Inc witch hunt. Ironic for someone who repeatedly says "I don't like guild wars". You've been bitter since you left, when you couldn't get everything your own way. Run back to La Cagnannaise and tell them more stories if you like. We don't care.
07/06/20 22:17
At least you were telling the truth about not being Sniper. He at least never hid his true identity for the most part on this forum.
07/06/20 22:28
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Hel's Kraken :

Oh, so here’s the sales pitch, preaching their pure innocence and how they’ve “cleaned up the game” which they made so dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn.........

Thanks, you've confirmed our suspicions of your true identity. Not surprised in the least you'd dedicate more time to your little Damage Inc witch hunt. Ironic for someone who repeatedly says "I don't like guild wars". You've been bitter since you left, when you couldn't get everything your own way. Run back to La Cagnannaise and tell them more stories if you like. We don't care.

Sorry wrong again. I’m nothing to do with La Cag. Lol.
07/06/20 22:31
I know you're not in La Cag. I said run back to them and tell them stories again. You know what I'm talking about.
07/06/20 22:32

Again, I judge Damage by the public statements made by it’s members.
The reason I don’t respect this guild at all............

Thank you for proving my previous statement..,..,..,,
God bless you!!!!
X
07/06/20 22:33
Your cover is really bad. It's painfully obvious who you are. Pretending now is just getting more embarrassing for you. Really.
07/06/20 22:34

I know you're not in La Cag. I said run back to them and tell them stories again. You know what I'm talking about.

Really, I’m not sure I do!!!!
07/06/20 22:35

Your cover is really bad. It's painfully obvious who you are. Pretending now is just getting more embarrassing for you. Really.

Tell me who you think I am? Please.
07/06/20 22:36

Again, I judge Damage by the public statements made by it’s members.
The reason I don’t respect this guild at all............

Thank you for proving my previous statement..,..,..,,
God bless you!!!!
X [/quote]

Clearly you have no clue. This person is not in Damage Inc.
07/06/20 22:37
Hel's Kraken :

Tell me who you think I am? Please.

Do you really want me to embarrass you on the forum? The people at Damage are having a good laugh right now