alliance

07/06/20 23:08
Caernarfon RFC :

Match fixing is still happening widely, now spreading to tournaments.

Sadly yes. The solution we have now is imperfect but at least there seems to have been an improvement. My championships have been very competitive at least.
07/06/20 23:10
Caernarfon RFC :

Match fixing is still happening widely, now spreading to tournaments.

By the way, full credit to you for your win against me in the championship the other day. A strong performance. I just couldn't get past your defence. You seem to have found a solid setup this season.
07/06/20 23:15
Thanks buddy if im online, Im pretty solid, offline is another matter.
07/06/20 23:19
Caernarfon RFC :

We all struggle offline bud. It's a bit of a guessing game having the right setup in place, you never know what those playing you are going to do. There is no magic strategy that will remain unbeaten offline. But the best players in the game know what to do when they're online, and you're one of them.
07/06/20 23:22
Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

ban :

Hel's Kraken :

Ben, Honey, stay chilled.

You’re a just a cheap whore, who will open her legs to anyone to reach the top

Again, I judge Damage by the public statements made by it’s members.
The reason I don’t respect this guild at all............

Thank you for proving my previous statement..,..,..,,
God bless you!!!!
X

Oh my... you judge Damage by the public statements made here? Maybe you need to get more opportunities to know them better before making such statements of your own....

Then, please do enlighten me.....,,,,,
Other than the foul language, the constant battle with the another top guild here (of which I have nothing to do with and no alliance with), the name calling, the alleged cheating offences of which they proclaim their innocence and the several upset guilds along the way............

Other than being one of the top ranking guilds, please tell me what makes them better to overlook these issues ?????

When I read posts on here, I‘m not sure these are people I would like to spend my relaxation time with!!!!

And no invite from them to prove me incorrect by showing a better side of the guild...........

Yet I’m open to be shown what makes them role models in this game. .......
07/06/20 23:23
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Caernarfon RFC :

We all struggle offline bud. It's a bit of a guessing game having the right setup in place, you never know what those playing you are going to do. There is no magic strategy that will remain unbeaten offline. But the best players in the game know what to do when they're online, and you're one of them.

You’re right mate, sadly that’s been the case where there’s no offline strat that can make you thrive, and plus changing championship times every season makes it even more annoying and difficult to be online as the games may even take place during the early hours

And congrats Caer
07/06/20 23:27
Gregory K. Ishii :

All good Phalanx. What he posts here is just plain wrong. Damage has my support, keep up the great work

I think you'll find it's a she Greg It has dawned on me too who it is.

Thanks for your kind words buddy
07/06/20 23:30
Hel's Kraken :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

ban :

Hel's Kraken :

God bless you!!!!
X

Oh my... you judge Damage by the public statements made here? Maybe you need to get more opportunities to know them better before making such statements of your own....

Other than the foul language, the constant battle with the another top guild here (of which I have nothing to do with and no alliance with), the name calling, the alleged cheating offences of which they proclaim their innocence and the several upset guilds along the way............

Other than being one of the top ranking guilds, please tell me what makes them better to overlook these issues ?????

When I read posts on here, I‘m not sure these are people I would like to spend my relaxation time with!!!!

And no invite from them to prove me incorrect by showing a better side of the guild...........

You won't get an invite back, you're right about that at least.
07/06/20 23:35
Hel's Kraken :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

ban :

Hel's Kraken :

God bless you!!!!
X

Of course you will never get an invitation from them with that kinda attitude, don’t bother waiting. If you ain’t sure that these are the people you’d like to spend your time with, then why are you on the forum? Why are you wasting your time on them in this case? You’re contradicting your own words right now.
07/06/20 23:36
Damage Royal :

Gregory K. Ishii :

All good Phalanx. What he posts here is just plain wrong. Damage has my support, keep up the great work

I think you'll find it's a she Greg It has dawned on me too who it is.

Thanks for your kind words buddy

After being called a princess and a whore, I guess “she” is not the worse insult tonight...........

Appears you don’t like your women very much!!!!!
But I’m not homophobic......