Patch 5.3

20/12/16 18:03
Please do something about the new screen size, I'm having trouble reading what my guild buddies are discussing, and all team info is now too small, please please return to normal original size, because I can't find anywhere to reset
20/12/16 18:16
guest_1442691344653 :

Please do something about the new screen size, I'm having trouble reading what my guild buddies are discussing, and all team info is now too small, please please return to normal original size, because I can't find anywhere to reset

The fix is waiting for approval from apple, it will take a couple of days, unfortunately nothing that can be done to speed that up
20/12/16 19:59

Muelsaco :

Taff - International Lions :
This could also ease the concerns some have about training and in addition, anyone winning away could be rewarded by also receiving the match training points.

But in that case we would need to add the loss when you loose your challenge too, that's why we just want to reduce the loss by approx 30%. This way everyone should be able to increase their fans.

If i am understanding your answer correctly, you are focusing on fans.

Personally I would like to see
If you are the home team in a training match, and lose, the opponent gets the training points.
No change in fan numbers.
Fans are won or lost in the championship and tournament matches.

This would really make people think about who they target in a training match that increases their ranking
The advantage of playing the match and winning is training points and ranking move.
The negative of playing the game is that if they lose, their opponent gets training points.

A team winning a championship/tournament match gains fans.
A team losing a championship/tournament match loses fans.

A player deciding to play a training match is: online, can use subs, has home advantage.
If he/she loses why should his/her team benefit with training points when the away team gets zero benefit.
The home team always benefits from home fan € perespective.
20/12/16 21:25
Well put Taff.
20/12/16 21:46
i agree to taff international a lot fairer
21/12/16 01:41
Small size makes it hard to read clan chat, not good
21/12/16 01:49
Marc Prinsloo :

Read the thread dude, the fix has been submitted and is stuck at apple for approval. Couple of days wait unfortunately
21/12/16 06:43
Like the new training match setup. And MB free! Would be interesting to see the rankings early 2017 as this would be a fairer reflection of ability. Thanks guys!
21/12/16 08:17
Coach qBaLL :

Marc Prinsloo :

Read the thread dude, the fix has been submitted and is stuck at apple for approval. Couple of days wait unfortunately

Now fixed
App Store update available and works.
21/12/16 09:00
Yes, Apple was super speedy at approving the fix. Enjoy!