Patch 5.3

20/12/16 07:42
Just a quick comment or idea:
One of my guild mates has been challenged 15 times since this new format began.... so in a day plus 3 hours.. 15 challenges...
he lost 8 of them so over 8000 fans lost... he won or drew 7 of them and gets nothing...
Surely a 100 fans swop for a defended game would be a good idea...
Ie: I challenge someone and lose... I lose 100 fans and they gain 100 fans??
Or surely you would limit how many times you can be challenged in a day... what good is 5000 new fans for 5 daily training games if you are
Allowed to lose 10000 fans by being challenged non stop...
20/12/16 11:23
Yes please bring back the old screen settings I can not read the guild messages
20/12/16 11:37
Get rid of MB it only serves the inaccurate GC calculations.
20/12/16 12:03
We've just disabled the fan loss until the 1st of january (in order for the ranking to settle)
20/12/16 12:32
Muelsaco :

We've just disabled the fan loss until the 1st of january (in order for the ranking to settle)

Thank you, this makes sense in the short term, however the same issues discussed earlier in the thread, will apply from January.

The opinions of the users on here seem to be aligned.
*Fan loss should occur for the Home team that loses NOT the away.
With the confirmed home advantage, being online and able to use subs, the advantage is heavily to the person challenging.

If fan loss is to continue for the away team that gets challenged, then there should be limit to the number of times a team can be challenged.
This option however would slow down the ranking changes you desire.

In summary, home team only loses fans.

Some feedback with regards fixing the screen size issues would also be appreciated, (as it's almost impossible to play on some devices currently) along with an update on the strategy testing tool announced but not yet delivered (iOS update release notes refers to the strategy testing tool)

Thanks
20/12/16 13:49
I am happy that there has been an update, and in general it is a positive progression.

My only concern is that it is only a few very basic changes, and not the step change that most would have expected based on the time it took to develop.
No additional building development/strategy improvement or new guild/game-play scenarios make it only a brief refresh of a continued slog. Even for the paying players its pretty poor.

Is there going to be another upgrade soon? or maybe a new game - perhaps called RM 2017 (as this one is still called RM 2015)? Otherwise ........ the inevitable will happen .....
20/12/16 15:01
Loving the new updates, bigs thumbs up.
20/12/16 15:05
About the text size on iPad we are fixing it right now but we need to wait for Apple's validation (a few days).

Taff > I think we'll probably decrease the loss but we can't remove it otherwise everyone will be at the max too easely

Mij > Of course there will be other upgrades
20/12/16 16:42
Muelsaco :

About the text size on iPad we are fixing it right now but we need to wait for Apple's validation (a few days).

Taff > I think we'll probably decrease the loss but we can't remove it otherwise everyone will be at the max too easely

Mij > Of course there will be other upgrades

Thank you for your feedback, and the consideration of altering the fan loss.
Removing home advantage would balance it out a bit.
This could also ease the concerns some have about training and in addition, anyone winning away could be rewarded by also receiving the match training points.
20/12/16 16:58
Taff - International Lions :
This could also ease the concerns some have about training and in addition, anyone winning away could be rewarded by also receiving the match training points.

But in that case we would need to add the loss when you loose your challenge too, that's why we just want to reduce the loss by approx 30%. This way everyone should be able to increase their fans.