Team Wales recruiting

24/09/16 01:51
weather he is working for them or not i don't care; thxs for the complement mk but while you soul intention is to upset people on here it doesn't mean a thing wills a great player and doing a great job; along with u in the early days we made a great guild but all you want to do is wind people up very sad.
yes he be great meeting you in a gc the old versus the new lol red mancs we're still growing at the mo but 1 day we will be as strong stay calm and remember have fun its only a game
24/09/16 01:56
MK

Hahaha, you are nothing, you sad pathetic fucking double-headed snake? Still working for Sublinet, I presume?

I am a simple and dumb fuck, but at least I am who I am. Do you know who you are and why people hate liars and cowards like you, MK? Do you know who you really are? Still deluded and aimless in life, huh? Really sorry to learn that about you.

Oh yes, we are so afraid.......since you are such a sneaky and sly fuck, we are shitting in our pants! Listen, mate, you were nothing and will always be nothing.

Good luck with trying to pretend to be someone of massive importance, you arrogant son of a bitch!, thinking you are in the same league as Swans and PL. You have an egoistical nature, and I actually feel sorry for you!!!

P.S. All is good in Team Wales and we are having fun, no worries about that.
24/09/16 02:26
hi, taff,
i see your guild is growing stronger n my guess is u are providing the quality leadership, like what u did for us. nice one, chief!

mk,
the thing is this: we have no personal quarrels but we have grown to be a strongly knitted guild, n i can understand mancs' very protective attitude towards any hostile action against our team mates as he is really loyal n will stand by our lads. i, myself, have adopted his stance of looking out for our lads.

mancs,
taff is right, n we should just move on n enjoy this game. speak later on guild messaging, mate.
24/09/16 02:26
Cheers Taffy - you make as much sense as ever lol but no harm done ps work for sublinet??!
Cheers Simple, glad you tried to bite. Yet another wanker in Team Wanker - ooops - Team 'Whales' - ooops - Team Wales

Sure our paths will cross so until then.....

## edit ##

@ Leigh - think our msgs sent at similar time as only just seen yours. Let's put this to bed now then, else we are forever going to be at one another's throats which isn't exactly why any of us are playing this stupid game is it! #parlay
24/09/16 02:53
Better a wanker than a disillusioned megalomaniac who lacks direction & purpose in life, MK aka Emma aka dab aka Cunning Stunts, etc.

Shame you do not know who you are, much less who you want to be when you finally decide to grow up!

Coach a rugby team based in Birmingham? (???) Or be an actor as you are quite versed in this art form already?

Make sure you do not spend too much on this game and have enough for your family to have decent meals.

If only our paths met in real life.....that would be so cool.

24/09/16 09:30
Ahhh mk spurs.. The mother of all has beens.. another skidmark on sublinets already shitty underwear.. the one who cant be true to himself and play under 1 name.. youve been caught out.. dab fc haha the last time you quit the game you called me a snake for speaking to taffy outside of game.. i really have no care of your opinion for myself or team wales.. the guild has grown under taffy, tolgate, stu, red mancs, penluna, oh and your mate t town.. i have only mentioned leaders right hand.. but the others do an awesome job too amd contribute to a team effort.. you was always an outsider an individual.. a nobody.. and the fact your back.. i really couldnt care and most of team wales could not care..
24/09/16 11:17
03/10/16 17:50
well done will and guys getting bk to number one fantastic job guys
03/10/16 20:25
Cheers taffy.. project that ypu started.. back where we belong again
03/10/16 22:39
yep you are till i build my new guild up but you are all doing a great job keep it up