Team Wales recruiting

08/09/16 19:45
or is it cursing?
09/09/16 07:01
Ill give him a training course in grimsby slang lol
10/09/16 05:43
thanks Swans..but what happened to you yesterday
10/09/16 07:39
I forgot to put on the right strat. But its okay, from now on my only interest is beating teams from iran and dollard. All other teams will probably beat me easily
10/09/16 08:07
If you win today ...you are very close to the championship!
10/09/16 08:31
very close but still hard,i've 3 champions to beat Dollard seems to give up for the title but i'm sure he will do anything to beat me.
23/09/16 23:32
like the name change lol
24/09/16 01:06
Hey, Taffy!!!

Hope all is well with you.

Yup, we sussed out that the wanker MK is back and being his usual sneaky self by trying to get into Team Wales with a low level team named dab.

Like I suspected, that twat works for Sublinet & pretends to be a player as he has the resources to change his team name as many times as he wishes, plus have the highest rated players in his squad even at Level 1. That was when I knew he is a snake.

Fuck him and Sublinet, and let them ban me! lol

Hope you are well and meet you in GC soon!
24/09/16 01:28
Odd.
24/09/16 01:42
"Simpleman" you clearly are that, well done dumb fuck. I applaud your investigative skills... 'WHEN' Taffy ran Team Wales, all was ok, Once the prick Whales got involved then everything went downhill very quickly. Loving that everyone seems to be shitting themselves now that MK SPURS is back lol, bit of catching up to do but as you all well know only PL Team, FC Utd & Swans were better teams and I've no hesitation in saying that, albeit a few of of our Iranian friends now too as well as a few of you guys who've grown in my absence... Either way FUCK U WHALES daddy's home