Two different games

13/04/20 18:00
My name is Christophe, my team is Stockholm Exiles and I’ve been playing at La Cag for the past two years.

I really think we are facing a massive misunderstanding.
Some of you guys, play the championship as the main goal, to collect more trophies. I couldn’t care less.
We play the game in a very different way. To us, championship are the necessary way to keep our guild as strong as possible. This is a guild game. Our goal is made of GC wins.
13/04/20 18:04
Stockholm Exiles :

I really think we are facing a massive misunderstanding.

To us, championship are the necessary way to keep our guild as strong as possible. This is a guild game. Our goal is made of GC wins.

There is no misunderstanding. We understand why you do it. You do it to give yourself an unfair advantage and be no. 1 in the guild rankings. It's called cheating.
13/04/20 18:21
Why do you hide yourself, using a guest name ?

Go and buy a PS4 and Rugby20. Play newbie mode and you’ll be world champion of your own world.
Plus this will be cheaper than this GUILD game
13/04/20 18:45
Unbelievable, you're still trying to legitimize cheating. Pmsl. C'mon, give it a rest.
13/04/20 19:16
Take it easy.
I simply explain how we used to play the game

It won’t be allowed anymore, great.
We’ll play fair and spuare.
13/04/20 20:46
Stockholm Exiles :

Take it easy.
I simply explain how we used to play the game

It won’t be allowed anymore, great.
We’ll play fair and spuare.

Hopefully your guild will play fair and square, then we can see how class La Cag really are. You have some great teams, but others are dragged along.

Will you actually stop match fixing?? Probably not.
13/04/20 21:35
Stockholm Exiles :

Why do you hide yourself, using a guest name ?

Go and buy a PS4 and Rugby20. Play newbie mode and you’ll be world champion of your own world.
Plus this will be cheaper than this GUILD game

13/04/20 21:36
Lmao
13/04/20 21:36
Easy to talk under a guest name, for sure afraid to be judged.
Balls out dude, just a game lol
13/04/20 23:04
YakitoriX :

Easy to talk under a guest name, for sure afraid to be judged.
Balls out dude, just a game lol

Stockholm categorically stated that you match-fix to gain a competitive advantage in Guild Challenges. Guest name or no, this is a full admission of guilt. Trying to deflect from this now is meaningless