Congratulations Sweet Nitro...yet another screw up.

05/02/19 01:14
Congrats Sweet Nitro, we now have 2, 4, and 8 hour training...what burke thought of that ?....Why introduce changes, that can only be described as a waste of time, when there are problems that need to be addressed, of which you either don't intend, or are unable to rectify.
1 - Why do my players keep kicking the ball beyond the dead ball line when attacking, even though my kick distance is set at 0 ?
2 - Kicking the ball into touch on the full from inside my 22, shouldn't result in the line out being taken at the point of the kick, but it does happen on a regular basis.

So how about sorting out the above, before anymore loonies come up with other 'boggle minded' ideas.
05/02/19 11:11
Adrian Woods :

Congrats Sweet Nitro, we now have 2, 4, and 8 hour training...what burke thought of that ?....Why introduce changes, that can only be described as a waste of time, when there are problems that need to be addressed, of which you either don't intend, or are unable to rectify.
1 - Why do my players keep kicking the ball beyond the dead ball line when attacking, even though my kick distance is set at 0 ?
2 - Kicking the ball into touch on the full from inside my 22, shouldn't result in the line out being taken at the point of the kick, but it does happen on a regular basis.

So how about sorting out the above, before anymore loonies come up with other 'boggle minded' ideas.

i think some s**t like that also occurred in football champions (in terms of hour trainings), i think sweet nitro don't care anymore and they're deliberately trying to screw players or screw this game as well
06/02/19 11:00
Gregory K. Ishii :

Adrian Woods :

i think some s**t like that also occurred in football champions (in terms of hour trainings), i think sweet nitro don't care anymore and they're deliberately trying to screw players or screw this game as well

Well said Greg....I think this is the first time I've agreed with you, lol....It wouldn't be too bad if they listened to the people that play their games, but unfortunately they don't, and from what I can see, they never will. All they have to do is visit the forum to see what we think of the game. They've forced a lot of top players away from TDM, and I can see the same happening here.
07/02/19 10:26
Ooooh now TDM!!..... Bleeeeah S.N. are just going down drastically, besides they haven't even been replying to tons of my tickets for almost (if not already) 2 months! They've dishonored their own selves, calling themselves "support" but they're being the opposite of it for such a long time, i'm still surprised tbh. All they're doing is just increasing the max. building levels to 27, adding some training time/stuff like that, also they made sure you can't exceed your bank capacity if you drop your bid in the sports shop..... that's still 0, really not enough to convince players to stay
07/02/19 21:31
The training update will also make it hard for new players to manage low level teams without spending hard cash. I honestly think they've shafted themselves this time.
I would be prepared to spend a few pounds every now and again, but on my terms, not theirs. I will not be forced into spending in order to compete, which, I think, is what they're aiming for.
If there was just one person at SN, with an ounce of common sense, they would realise that attempting to force people to spend doesn't work. A good product however, would bring more people in, and would increase the number who would spend.
08/02/19 01:08
Exactly man....... of course no one will want to give them money if they try to push people into doing that. I don't even know who exactly they recruit, but they're doing no good (facepalm). What they're doing now is corruption, earning money in a disgusting way, if people stop handing them money for good or everyone leave, they'll stop earning for sure and maybe even get bankrupt, i don't even care what will later happen to them, but it'll be only their faults for doing that. So it's basically causing trouble not only to us, but also potentially for themselves. In their place it takes almost no effort to immediately realize what trouble they're causing, perhaps a smart 6-7 year old would think and realize way better than them lol.