The blue vs red issues

08/05/19 01:53
Zεkε :

You guys pretty much nailed it. Also, there is an inconsistency of defense speed during games. I've sent several tickets on this issue and received one of my favorite stock responses from the mods today. "Thank you for your feedback, we take note of that". lmao

TK, it is fun for the most part. I liken hitting the challenge button to pulling the arm on a slot machine. lol

Can you give us more information? Exact game and exact time. Thank you.
08/05/19 02:03
I think TK is right...….besides my own teammates TK and THOU...…….Karl and Zeke have the red team figured out pretty good......It is a lot of fun right now for me except for being the RED team....lol......im working on it......but, I still haven't quite gotten it figured out yet enough to compete with you 2......
08/05/19 02:54
Seeeeeeee I don't comment on everything =) Shit LOL
08/05/19 12:49
Zεkε :

You guys pretty much nailed it. Also, there is an inconsistency of defense speed during games. I've sent several tickets on this issue and received one of my favorite stock responses from the mods today. "Thank you for your feedback, we take note of that". lmao

TK, it is fun for the most part. I liken hitting the challenge button to pulling the arm on a slot machine. lol

Hahaha that's nice, always "Thank you"
I don't know how i get you in tourney.lol
Have to research that for the next time. Imao
12/05/19 01:09
Jammin Giants :

Seeeeeeee I don't comment on everything =) Shit LOL

Is that a comment?
12/05/19 10:28
LOL, no it is not.
13/05/19 14:16
That was a statement, not a comment. lol