First place in the map

20/07/19 07:37
I have an idea to make is more interesting.

Why not rewarding those who defend their first place in the map : 1 gold ball every defense
Example : Those who can defend 10 matches will get 10 gold ball, 1 match 1 gold ball
There staying there makes sense
20/07/19 07:40
That makes it interesting
20/07/19 07:43
Yeah that's a good idea
20/07/19 07:47
I'm ok with that
20/07/19 07:50
Make it real sweet nitro. That makes more sense
21/07/19 09:30
Don't agree cos someone will cheat to get to the top (YUKABED) hint hint cough cough and then find some twat of tactic like the 100% of the ball tactic he once used and forward it to his whole guild and that guild will lock down the first 10-15 spots in the ladder so nobody else can reach the top .
25/07/19 07:07
Kieran Woods :

Don't agree cos someone will cheat to get to the top (YUKABED) hint hint cough cough and then find some twat of tactic like the 100% of the ball tactic he once used and forward it to his whole guild and that guild will lock down the first 10-15 spots in the ladder so nobody else can reach the top .

Exactly if the game was straight it would be a good idea but like it or not we all know its bent. As unpopular as this may be I still think getting rid of using your own line up & only being able to pick between the ready made ones would stop a lot of cheating it would not stop it all but it would be a massive step towards it. You could still mess around with other settings to try & gain an advantage. The best football manager game I ever played was first called Yahoo soccer manager & then when Yahoo pulled the plug on sponsoring it UEFA took it over & renamed it your the boss you only had the set tactics & the only way up was better players from the T M & training but in the end UEFA also stopped sponsoring it although a Turkish TV company sponsored it for a while the blocked all but Turkish from playing it & very soon because there were not enough players they too pulled the plug rather than see sense & open it to all since then Neoploy have never had anybody else take it on & one of the great things about it was it was also free so you never got anybody just chucking money at it just to show off its a real shame some company does not sponsor it anymore.
25/07/19 19:10
Yes you may right, but let's say another option : such as winning for example 3 matches in the top 10 to get gold ball...not defending, its about attacking ...

or another suggestion to make the top 10 interesting