First place in the map

I have an idea to make is more interesting.

Why not rewarding those who defend their first place in the map : 1 gold ball every defense
Example : Those who can defend 10 matches will get 10 gold ball, 1 match 1 gold ball
There staying there makes sense
That makes it interesting
Yeah that's a good idea
I'm ok with that
Make it real sweet nitro. That makes more sense
Don't agree cos someone will cheat to get to the top (YUKABED) hint hint cough cough and then find some twat of tactic like the 100% of the ball tactic he once used and forward it to his whole guild and that guild will lock down the first 10-15 spots in the ladder so nobody else can reach the top .
Kieran Woods :

Don't agree cos someone will cheat to get to the top (YUKABED) hint hint cough cough and then find some twat of tactic like the 100% of the ball tactic he once used and forward it to his whole guild and that guild will lock down the first 10-15 spots in the ladder so nobody else can reach the top .

Exactly if the game was straight it would be a good idea but like it or not we all know its bent. As unpopular as this may be I still think getting rid of using your own line up & only being able to pick between the ready made ones would stop a lot of cheating it would not stop it all but it would be a massive step towards it. You could still mess around with other settings to try & gain an advantage. The best football manager game I ever played was first called Yahoo soccer manager & then when Yahoo pulled the plug on sponsoring it UEFA took it over & renamed it your the boss you only had the set tactics & the only way up was better players from the T M & training but in the end UEFA also stopped sponsoring it although a Turkish TV company sponsored it for a while the blocked all but Turkish from playing it & very soon because there were not enough players they too pulled the plug rather than see sense & open it to all since then Neoploy have never had anybody else take it on & one of the great things about it was it was also free so you never got anybody just chucking money at it just to show off its a real shame some company does not sponsor it anymore.
Yes you may right, but let's say another option : such as winning for example 3 matches in the top 10 to get gold ball...not defending, its about attacking ...

or another suggestion to make the top 10 interesting