Top 5 Annoying Players

01/08/18 03:13
yep that's Sean
01/08/18 03:21
Targaryen Dragons :

yep that's Sean

If that's true then everyone on the forum gets this is all a joke, well, almost everyone. There is always that one uptight incoherent stiff that can't even manage to make fun of the stereotypical American that laods everyone's guns for them and then runs around down range. And due to that I feel I must change my top 5.
5. The evil triumvirate (and SS) of team gb. If carshalton makes a comeback I would proudly give you all the top spot. Oh, and I miss you guys
4. Caer/taff- today is the day that I spill the secret, they are the same person, 'their' feud in the early days was just a ploy to get mooners and wizzz going.
3. Mooners - we all know why
2. Sean- in a shocker of the rankings Sean has climbed up the rankings and ravaged all those in his way despite their plea for help to claim the high spot
1. Ruckley- keep that mb slider going pal
01/08/18 04:13
Gonna put this thread back where it belongs, sorry for the intermission folks. Hopefully laughs were had
01/08/18 09:14
Some people don't under stand banter bm. And yeah I'm Sean as well, I'm everywhere
01/08/18 11:01
So how many accounts do you have Sean? The rules state only one so your cheating?please explain difference to having multiple accounts and MB or buying players
01/08/18 12:43
Anyone want to poke the Bear so I can make your list! I've proudly been kicked out of more guilds than Donald Trump's lies.
01/08/18 13:53
How many guilds has Donald Trump's lies been kicked out of? Just need to know the measuring stick here.
01/08/18 14:58
now i'm tempted to change my team name to "Donald Trump's Lies"
01/08/18 15:06
Targaryen Dragons :

now i'm tempted to change my team name to "Donald Trump's Lies"

You would be hated but you would win a lot
01/08/18 15:26
Colston's :

So how many accounts do you have Sean? The rules state only one so your cheating?please explain difference to having multiple accounts and MB or buying players

Surely It better to have more than one account as there is so many inactive teams and retiring players. This rule of only having one team is why this game Is dying.