Japan v Serbia in the first fixture of the RWC MotM competition

11/02/20 11:49
Guest GEXZBI :

Huw Watkins the disgraced cheat speaks... had much to say about me on the forums previously whereby I remained silent until YOU were found to be a FRAUD. Why do you come on here if you not playing?
PLEASE you embarrassing yourself further. Have you no SHAME ? I guess not, as there is no honour amongst thieves hey!!!
Yesterday I beat you in the GC ... I beat you both ways AGAIN on a lower level... and you can only use your one word vocabulary " deluded" ..
The facts remain facts and you will bend to the power of the truth otherwise you will remain a liar... which at this very moment you are... " payment disputes ? " bwahahaha... what bollocks you lying poes who had to cheat to try stay ahead but failed.
You tripped on the curvature yet there is NONE found on this earth anywhere...
The pompous ,brainwashed and indoctrinated twat that you are can only blow bubbles without any facts but believes in theories... now that is delusion.
You will not see the truth because your mind is shut and you dont know truth because you are not true to thyself....
You a disgrace lower than a prostate middle finger exam...

Again you are just talking endless nonsense. I don't play the game anymore, so how can you have beaten me yesterday?

I proved myself against you repeatedly on the field of play right from the early levels. You can write your endless drivel on these forums but nothing will change those facts.

I hear that Cag have accepted back into their guild even though half the guild actively hates you. I hope you enjoy paying a fortune every season to match fix your way through the league. You deserve it.
15/02/20 07:26
Oh please!!! I was handing your arse on a plate 3 levels lower than you ... what a liar you are.
Alex aka Inbreds was your nemesis until you were given help by me but you as the LIAR you are you will never admit to it... you never beat me at at any lower level. Always sucking up to me ...
The only time I struggled against you was at level 99 when you had 11 and 14 chip kick and chase with 360/360 ... BUT I worked it out and found your flaw and then you were history...
The sad thing is you had to cheat to proclaim your false facade of being good of which we all know that you are a plug and play player ... a pretender , a wanna bee big mouth who proved his falseness.
As for La Cag ... you have no clue... ask around and they will paint you a different picture.
They " love " me because I am genuine, original and HONEST!!!
You are so foolish and misinformed yet strange how many invites damage sent me to join??? I have it on record. As for match fixing look in the mirror as you the big mouth did the same and the only player to go down with 2 teams in one season ... and you recieved tickets for upgrade if you failed which we all saw...
The Joke is on you cup cake ... you are such an envious prick who now lives in the shadow of SHAME...
Your hatred towards the French is so apparent as I know Steve Davies feels the same way...
I dont play with whore mongers and refuse to join a bunch of cheats like damage because my values and ethos is built on honesty... so piss off and go play Candy crush...
16/02/20 08:50
I know first hand u was only invited to Damage for a laugh in the hope u would join so u could be booted straight away hahahaha
16/02/20 15:02
16/02/20 18:10
Guest GEXZBI :

Oh please!!! I was handing your arse on a plate 3 levels lower than you ... what a liar you are.
Alex aka Inbreds was your nemesis until you were given help by me but you as the LIAR you are you will never admit to it... you never beat me at at any lower level. Always sucking up to me ...
The only time I struggled against you was at level 99 when you had 11 and 14 chip kick and chase with 360/360 ... BUT I worked it out and found your flaw and then you were history...
The sad thing is you had to cheat to proclaim your false facade of being good of which we all know that you are a plug and play player ... a pretender , a wanna bee big mouth who proved his falseness.
As for La Cag ... you have no clue... ask around and they will paint you a different picture.
They " love " me because I am genuine, original and HONEST!!!
You are so foolish and misinformed yet strange how many invites damage sent me to join??? I have it on record. As for match fixing look in the mirror as you the big mouth did the same and the only player to go down with 2 teams in one season ... and you recieved tickets for upgrade if you failed which we all saw...
The Joke is on you cup cake ... you are such an envious prick who now lives in the shadow of SHAME...
Your hatred towards the French is so apparent as I know Steve Davies feels the same way...
I dont play with whore mongers and refuse to join a bunch of cheats like damage because my values and ethos is built on honesty... so piss off and go play Candy crush...

You surpass yourself once again with total nonsense. The first time I ever got to number 1, I was level 74 and you were level 76. My first defence of number 1 was against you and I didn't even use subs.

I also have no idea where you get the idea that I hate the French, a product of your fanciful mind, no doubt. Irregardless, it's a totally ridiculous point you're heaping on all the other lies and nonsense you spout. I speak French and get on with quite a few players in La Cag. Not only that but Damage has had as many as 6 or 7 French players at any one time in the guild and has had a consistent French contingent for almost as long as I can remember. In fact, the members of Damage go to great lengths to make sure the guild is bilingual. You literally will just say anything to try and score points in a fruitless argument. Fact or fiction, it really doesn't matter to you.

If your ethos is built on honesty, why do you say lies almost every time you open your mouth?
18/02/20 00:05
I never played you for #1 it was Vmax ... bwhahahaha... you talk utter bullshit , cheats and frauds believe their own lies. You evil minded ways caught you up on the big stage... you the joke of RM...
We all know you playing again ... the shameful pitiful thing that you are!
Your weak admission of guilt does not blind me and many others who play honestly ...
You are nothing more than a dirty scoundrel who lies and cheats and that probably sums you up in the real world where you live a facade... ... you are found wanting... now pop off little dragon... off you go... always in the shadows you will remain...a disgraced player... a poes
18/02/20 01:12
Guest GEXZBI :

I never played you for #1 it was Vmax ... bwhahahaha... you talk utter bullshit , cheats and frauds believe their own lies. You evil minded ways caught you up on the big stage... you the joke of RM...
We all know you playing again ... the shameful pitiful thing that you are!
Your weak admission of guilt does not blind me and many others who play honestly ...
You are nothing more than a dirty scoundrel who lies and cheats and that probably sums you up in the real world where you live a facade... ... you are found wanting... now pop off little dragon... off you go... always in the shadows you will remain...a disgraced player... a poes

Actually I beat Vmax to take no. 1 and then you challenged me. Again, you are showing yourself up to be the most untruthful person on Rugby Manager. You literally lie every time you open your mouth.

https://i.imgur.com/sBELEcg.png

https://i.imgur.com/N1l9TGG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sK6E4AF.png

https://i.imgur.com/oCQxHCu.png

And once again, no, I am not playing again. I retired and my old team is under new management as you well know but continue to propagate untruths.

Also about this curvature of the Earth nonsense you continually insist on spouting, just look at the shadow of the Earth cast on the moon you fucking idiot; it is curved! Open your fucking eyes.
24/02/20 07:14
Your words " You surpass yourself once again with total nonsense. The first time I ever got to number 1, I was level 74 and you were level 76. My first defence of number 1 was against you and I didn't even use subs. 

But you forget to mention that I had already reached #1 long before you...
and that was the only time you were fortunate against me ...
You never mention the amount of times it was the other way around and only crop the juicy parts never showing the extreme hidings I gave you...
Why dont you paste the O-77 I handed you with Toyota Cheetahs ? A rank game.
Why dont you show how many times I defended against you at #1 at a lower level ?
You NEVER beat me at the lower levels not ONCE ... you only could get a draw!!!
Not once did you beat me in a tourney final ...

You hold zero records besides cheating ...

It is so sad that this is your only claim to fame against me and your short level 99 wins against me with the 360/360 kick and chase 11/14

You the biggest clown on RM who can only gloat on a one hit wonder ... what you call it 5 minutes ?

You are nothing in my eyes ... and please stay on the topic at hand and stop trying to change subject to a flat earth scenario... shadow??? Omg you confused ... find the curvature with your theoretical calculation which is absolutely incorrect... There is no curve period and rivers like the Nile run downwards as in a cross Section ...

Wake up !!!

Sorry about the loss to the French on your home soil... priceless ... " it was the ref" ???

Little dragon sulking... NEXT!
24/02/20 07:14
Your words " You surpass yourself once again with total nonsense. The first time I ever got to number 1, I was level 74 and you were level 76. My first defence of number 1 was against you and I didn't even use subs. 

But you forget to mention that I had already reached #1 long before you...
and that was the only time you were fortunate against me ...
You never mention the amount of times it was the other way around and only crop the juicy parts never showing the extreme hidings I gave you...
Why dont you paste the O-77 I handed you with Toyota Cheetahs ? A rank game.
Why dont you show how many times I defended against you at #1 at a lower level ?
You NEVER beat me at the lower levels not ONCE ... you only could get a draw!!!
Not once did you beat me in a tourney final ...

You hold zero records besides cheating ...

It is so sad that this is your only claim to fame against me and your short level 99 wins against me with the 360/360 kick and chase 11/14

You the biggest clown on RM who can only gloat on a one hit wonder ... what you call it 5 minutes ?

You are nothing in my eyes ... and please stay on the topic at hand and stop trying to change subject to a flat earth scenario... shadow??? Omg you confused ... find the curvature with your theoretical calculation which is absolutely incorrect... There is no curve period and rivers like the Nile run downwards as in a cross Section ...

Wake up !!!

Sorry about the loss to the French on your home soil... priceless ... " it was the ref" ???

Little dragon sulking... NEXT!
24/02/20 17:18