DREAM KILLERS

11/08/16 09:14
Maybe better tu use the iraq flag then
12/08/16 12:01
Hey guys,
I'm a player from Germany, fairly new (2 months now), but already somewhat successful. I have a clean sheet regarding league wins (1st in every level so far) and beat lots of better teams. However I'm of course not that strong yet (101k fans, building to 114k now and strength of 63.26).
I'm looking for an active guild to join because all the guilds I've been in so far (45th rank right now) have been very poor. Lots of players don't compete in guild challenges and if they do they often only play much weaker teams.
So I'm applying your guild now, I'm following this forum already a long time, though I didn't take part yet, but I think that your guild is all about active players and good (fair!) tactics.
Cheers, Obna
12/08/16 12:49
hey Obna ....i'm PL team from dream killer....we have been one of the strongest guild before but some players left the game...so now,we just have few strong players but still win several GC .we have 2 players in the top level,2 of the strongest players in this game...we are a big family and share usefull informations about tactics....so if you are interested.....i think it's better to visit our guild before going with rebels => the last step .

Swans > it's sure i'll join the Rebels one day...i'm just confused about the game now
12/08/16 13:06
Hey PL
Thanks very much for the quick reply! I'm definately interested, I just can't join yet because of the 120k fans restriction. So my question would be whether I could get an invitation I just initiated a friendly against you, I hope I didn't disturb with that or anything, but so now you know my team (guess I should have changed to a defense tactic though :D).
Cheers, Obna
12/08/16 13:16
it's no problem buddy,it's a kind of test too .you have good team with your level
12/08/16 13:29
Thanks a lot, I still hope I can contribute in your guild in the future though! I'll join right after my current gc (ends tonight).
see you, Obna
18/08/16 06:30
Did you put all those guys on the market james?
18/08/16 06:30
Did you put all those guys on the market james?
18/08/16 16:41
Yeh I put 13 on there
Here's the reply I got today . Maybe one day this will be a football game

53Support
Good day,

Yes we want to block the 10 attackers formation. We've just made a modification about it and about the long pass that scores.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team
Translate
18/08/16 17:41
Well, lets see ...they told me yesterday the 50 meter goal bug was fixed, but it wasnt.

Ill put some recruiter points on your players, so they wont go cheap