DREAM KILLERS

02/08/16 19:55
Aria will be difficult PL ...with 50% bonus he will be very strong

He played some friendlies against me and lost but the bonus made the difference between our teams too big
02/08/16 20:02
...i cant watch the match now because of my network but i'm just wondering how did he do to score 3 goals against you ..
02/08/16 20:08
There's no 50/50 split on the purse for this match so the 20 gold balls go all to me
Yup match bonus makes all the difference the only way tthey can beat you Robert Yours like PL tactics are far superior
Ild like sublinet to do 1 whole season play each team twice with no match bonus See who has the best tactics i
02/08/16 22:34
You are a funny guy James. Do you know that at the euro 1996 Edgar Davids said the same thing about the Dutch coach Guus Hiddink. Two years later they were best friends ...I'm sure you and Dollard will be besties very soon as well
02/08/16 23:02
Haha I'm just getting warmed up If that happens I'll change my team name to Dollards bestie
03/08/16 15:35
Good win pl!!

James, how did you not win that one? It was a one sided match eualized by a bad pass
03/08/16 17:21
I've no idea guessing he called in a favour from sublinet I mean come on who scores a goal like that ?
Yes PL nice win knew you'll beat him
03/08/16 17:32
thanks guys,but the goal was not pleasant...
i dont know why but Jeunesse became my bogey in this game...i'll face him tomorrow..did you think he used lot of bonus against you Swans? hope he will be poor tomorrow lol
03/08/16 19:21
I am sure he did PL. I did and it was very close!
03/08/16 19:43
i dont know how he do but his GK is a superman...he can catch the ball with so long distance,he is so great with tackle against strikers.
and his defenders are very good with dribble against me so i cant make pressure sometimes even with 3 strikers...maybe the advantages about having good players but it's not logical despite this... so good he is,a defender shouldnt dribble 3 strikers so easily