the pack destroys the others players

18/08/16 18:43
now,it takes 22.000 in my level to get good players and the same team can buy players almost every day
9.000 for a medium player

and what 's left for a normal player like us who economizes everyday and always try to win guild challenge for having recruiter points??? even with the building in level 21, it takes at least 1 month to get 1 good player

and You say this game is free
19/08/16 14:08
i know what you are trying to say... but how is this game not free?
paying is an option isnt it?

such thing happens in real life too...
by your logic, big clubs like Real Madrid, Barca and Man U should not allow to spend big just because they have the extra dosh.

Randrianasolo Vahinambinina Prince Landr :

now,it takes 22.000 in my level to get good players and the same team can buy players almost every day
9.000 for a medium player

and what 's left for a normal player like us who economizes everyday and always try to win guild challenge for having recruiter points??? even with the building in level 21, it takes at least 1 month to get 1 good player

and You say this game is free

19/08/16 17:16
it's not about many differences anymore between teams....it's about le future of the game . Some buy players everyday just to fill their squad ,even a poor player .
it's like a tactic,to make everything even out of the field to take the advantages compared to others.there 's team with 50 players,because they have the means to buy players they will never use.

and what is left for us? about 1 or 2 medium player per season.

it's not fair play
20/08/16 00:50
of course no team should be allowed to buy premium players whether in real life or in this game
It is also the duty of the sublinet to provide us this game while they pay for their server, bandwidth and their programmer.

is that what you are saying? Since when is life fair?

Randrianasolo Vahinambinina Prince Landr :

it's not about many differences anymore between teams....it's about le future of the game . Some buy players everyday just to fill their squad ,even a poor player .
it's like a tactic,to make everything even out of the field to take the advantages compared to others.there 's team with 50 players,because they have the means to buy players they will never use.

and what is left for us? about 1 or 2 medium player per season.

it's not fair play