Tournament within a guild

Does anyone know if you can set up a tournament within a guild? It needs a handicapping system, I find that 2 points per level, or 1 point per average star difference is about right.
pretty easy setup a custom tournament and only give the code to players in your own guild done that many times myself
marvel do its own tournament with handicaps, pretty simple external website management
Ashley Longthorn :

pretty easy setup a custom tournament and only give the code to players in your own guild done that many times myself

Interesting. How do you get a code and what menu allows you to set up a custom tournament. Or must it be a manual set up and managed externally?
Guest 2WCGYD :

Ashley Longthorn :

Interesting. How do you get a code and what menu allows you to set up a custom tournament. Or must it be a manual set up and managed externally?

Hit on the tournament tab, on the left it says CUSTOM, hit that, choose how many participants you want then it generates a code. Give this to your guild mates or whoever you want to play against. They then hit the custom tab and enter the code. Boom, done.
easy as pie
don't see any "Custom" button on my screen
buy some glasses then