Full field sprints

The modification made to send stop a player making a full length field run makes no sense.

I what rugby game ever have you seen a player pull up 10 meters out from the line after breaking the defense at the other end of the pitch?

If that happened even at school boy rugby level the player would be sidelined!!! Face it you guys messed up this one! So fix it!!

+ 1
utterly ridiculous change
It's more realistic that a prop running the length of the pitch 5 times faster than a winger, adjust a few things and even if he pulls up 10 metres from the line he can still pass and you can still score a try, the changes are better than how the game was previously, match fixing aside the games in top level are alot closer now which can only be for the good of the game
Absolute bollocks a player slowing to a standstill close to the line. It is far from realistic as in the real game a player receiving a pass and going through a gap starts slower and then accelerates, not the opposite. Granted, the longer a player is on the pitch, the more he will tire and fatigue will play a part but is that not where Stamina and subs come into play?

I suggest the idiot support and developer teams go watch a real game of rugby or play one before they implement any more bollocks!

Also, they seem hell bent on driving away potential future paying customers as so many current AH only players are suffering an inordinate amount of injures. This is really bad business sense, driving away potential future customers. They may not be paying now but if SN continue with this nonsense they never will as they will all leave!
You cannot just say change to suit me all the time or I will stop paying, stop paying and stop playing somebody else will take your spot, some great level 89s 88s 87s who spend money so bye bye pal
DHSFP :

Absolute bollocks a player slowing to a standstill close to the line. It is far from realistic as in the real game a player receiving a pass and going through a gap starts slower and then accelerates, not the opposite. Granted, the longer a player is on the pitch, the more he will tire and fatigue will play a part but is that not where Stamina and subs come into play?

I suggest the idiot support and developer teams go watch a real game of rugby or play one before they implement any more bollocks!

Also, they seem hell bent on driving away potential future paying customers as so many current AH only players are suffering an inordinate amount of injures. This is really bad business sense, driving away potential future customers. They may not be paying now but if SN continue with this nonsense they never will as they will all leave!

I think you may have a good point here. I am going to head over to the casa de developers (Sean's house) and together we will see if we can find a match to watch. Are there any good teams for us to watch? I'm assuming same clubs as football so we will look for Manchester or Tottenham or something like that. I hope we can find a match on the interwebs so we can fix this! Our apologies once again
Guest 1MR4WR :

You cannot just say change to suit me all the time or I will stop paying, stop paying and stop playing somebody else will take your spot, some great level 89s 88s 87s who spend money so bye bye pal

What planet are you on? I am merely trying for the developers to make the game "more" realistic, not "less" so. Go watch or play a game of rugby before spouting a load of tripe please. If the developers make the game more realistic and it doesn't suit my team then so be it, I'll work on strategies as I have always done. The rubbish that has been implemented recently is far from realistic! I also never mentioned I would stop paying or playing and I also agree there are some very good Level 87s upwards.

You also make no mention of the disadvantages to AH only players. What's your viewpoint on that if you have one? Hardly anyone is in a Guild that sends enough Heal Kits to deal with the amount of injuries they (AH only players) are receiving this season or maybe you are in a Guild that does and don't really care about anyone else, loss of potential future customers or just happy for the game to suit you instead of the majority?
Look the game had props out sprinting wingers, unfair tracking back it was impossible to stop line to line tries, the devs have introduced changes and no matter what changes they do someone will always cry saying its not fair (you on this occasion) my season is awful I am bottom (14th) in level 91 but do I cry? No I don't I'm playing friendlies and map games to try and sort the best strat for me whilst this game play is on, so if you have a criticism please by all means vent it but it pisses me off when people go on about not spending money on the game or I'm leaving the game etc, send in your tickets or join the development group that Sean has set up. P.s. I've had many a season with auction house players and my 2nd team is full auction house, yes it is tough and the devs introduced 10 heals per request which again is a step in the right direction, I'm sure more help will follow as a auction house team has no chance against a decent visa team but the results I'm seeing the matches are alot closer now, the point I'm making is at least the devs have and are attempting changes they may not ever / always get it right, but for people coming on here bumping their gums I think it's time they chilled and see what comes
Sorry but if anyone thinks something is wrong with the game then they are very much entitled to their points of view and saying that is "beating their gums" is insulting their intelligence and out of order. If you think something is wrong and do not speak up, the developers et al will think there is nothing wrong and not do anything about it and it will only get worse.

I have logged tickets recently and will continue to do so if i think anything is wrong. I won't have anyone telling me to "chill" whether I know them or not. I will always speak my mind and a forum is a good place to do so. There have been minor improvements (from the complete nightmare that it was) in the past few days but I suspect that is because they are listening to the people who are continuing to log tickets.

They really do need to go watch or play a real game of rugby before they make any more changes and certainly, doing so mid-season is just sheer lunacy in my view. That's just my view and happy to agree to disagree.
I am insulting your intelligence sir not anybody else's as I clearly said vent your opinions, that's how things get changed, I myself have also logged tickets as the 2 days the system went a bit mad they were games possibly I could of won and been in a much better position, also the tracking back system now is still not perfect but I am enjoying the game alot more now then I ever have and I'm certainly not getting a promotion, that is why I have commented here as you have said people are entitled to their point of view and that is mine, I made it because all these forum chats are negative and never anything about SN at least trying to make changes