Kick rct Toulon from la primere ligne out of the game

Please kick toulon out because he’s using cheating methods to win in gcs and yes I found out that he’s not actually his level strength
Please elaborate. How do they cheat, how did you prove they cheated, how do you know they are in the wrong level, are you sure they didn't pay cash to advance levels?
The guy is a retired level 28 with 100* players fella, you on the other hand are a level 16. His half team with players of 12 levels higher will beat you. Now get off the cheating wagon and apologise to the guy that stopped playing.
Do you mean he has lower star players in his squad to reduce his star level so his team looks weaker??? Cos if he has im completely shocked this is such a underhand tactic i mean my goodness this is just not on, never have i have heard of such a tactic *completely shocked look*
I need new socks :

Do you mean he has lower star players in his squad to reduce his star level so his team looks weaker??? Cos if he has im completely shocked this is such a understand tactic i mean my goodness this is just not on, never have i have heard of such a tactic *completely shocked look*

Now you bring up some great points. Heck with booting him from the game, that is too soft. I say the overlords of sweet nitro should implement the death penalty.
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Do you mean he has lower star players in his squad to reduce his star level so his team looks weaker??? Cos if he has im completely shocked this is such a understand tactic i mean my goodness this is just not on, never have i have heard of such a tactic *completely shocked look*

Now you bring up some great points. Heck with booting him from the game, that is too soft. I say the overlords of sweet nitro should implement the death penalty.

Omg i think the death penalty is just too weak, they should be hun, draws, quartered and have a hot poker placed in their never region
I propose he should be forced out of retirement and made to play the game for at least an hour every morning and evening for the rest of his life.
Are you guys making fun of me?!
We are pointing out the absurdity of your statements.
Black Monks :

We are pointing out the absurdity of your statements.

Ehem I don’t really think that but if you say so just yea who gives a shit then