Top 25 Current player.

Your a top player, and you can chose another 24 players based on ability only to join you, go ahead, name your best guild.
This will be a largely English list for me and to be honest may be a bit dated:
Taff, rucking broncos, Welsh wizard, bluemooners, caer, rhino, AA, tomix, tolgate, Liverpool, yukuloulou, vmax, jungle, I'm forgetting a few others, Bristol and slippery tigers.
Id probably agree with 13/15, of them the other two will never reach those echelons. You too where in that bracket until you were let me say put in a corner and felt you had to sell your troops.
Wouldnt it be great to have a guild comsisting of those names and a few more?
I figure with my guild listed we could never lose a gvg and we could never be banned on the forum, the perfect mix
The latter being cash cows you mean
The Master :

Id probably agree with 13/15, of them the other two will never reach those echelons. You too where in that bracket until you were let me say put in a corner and felt you had to sell your troops.

I wasn't forced out fully, but directed harassment with no discouragement left a bitter taste in the mouth. Was too bad
You think because it's your independence day you can act like that? Don't forget you are under the sovereignty of team gb!
Rummey, I put them in my top 25!
Good shout rhymney star man