International lions

Taff - International Lions :

There is a slider ? Thought they only worked in your guild
Must seek that out lol
Inevitable draw me thinks but fun :0)

Ours works fine. We make money and win on the left, but we lose money and still win on the right- but that upsets the bank manager and we don't want to piss him off and puts builders out of work
Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

Hi Beastie,
Great to see you back.

Hi F&G...thanks.
BeastieBoys :

Taff - International Lions :

There is a slider ? Thought they only worked in your guild
Must seek that out lol
Inevitable draw me thinks but fun :0)

Ours works fine. We make money and win on the left, but we lose money and still win on the right- but that upsets the bank manager and we don't want to piss him off and puts builders out of work

You must have tried the slider to know that lmao

Get in that AH and get rebuilding man.
I can also add that IL don use mb!very good guild with great strategies!we do hope to see them again sometime soon!
Dont use mb sorry
Tomix A4 :

Dont use mb sorry

Thanks Tomix, and we look forward to our next clash too.
I'll vouch for the sportsmanship of IL as well. I've enjoyed many GVG challenges against them and not a bonus paid by either us or them to my knowledge.

Hopefully we don't come up against them again anytime soon though cos the fan losses in my guild have been felt by many
Knights - BlueBloods :

I'll vouch for the sportsmanship of IL as well. I've enjoyed many GVG challenges against them and not a bonus paid by either us or them to my knowledge.

Hopefully we don't come up against them again anytime soon though cos the fan losses in my guild have been felt by many

Cash injection helps though lol