what is next after the championship cheats are exposed ??

Hi all

Delighted that the game has finally decided to tackle the issue of cheating Guilds in championship, it was about time!

It just goes to show that at some points it is not because you are part of a Guild of big spenders that the game belongs to you and that you can misbehave the way you want to keep your advantage over other Guilds.

As if Paying to win + being part of the biggest Guilds was not enough and they had to also cheat to stay on top ? Seriously…

I have read some many non-sense posts where helping your Guild-mates in winning is in true tradition of rugby companionship, and that reporting a game is against such values, worst it is like giving in people to the nazis during ww2.

Unreal reactions though of the cheats who are making all sorts of scenes to try and influence the opinion, how dare they pretend to be the victims of a system of reporting when they have made it so blattant obvious for many years ??

Personnaly I see this of course as an improvment of the game, like anti dope technology in the Olympics, The Tour de France, or video referring like TMPO in Rugby. If you are a real sportsman, how can you not believe in the benefits of such improvments for the integrity of the game you are supposed to love so much? Unless if you are so rotten that you fear the impact it has on the way some people stay on the top of their championships?

Anyway, if I trully like the fact that the game is finally admitting that there is an issue there and it needs to be dealt with as quickly as possible as the integrity of the game itself is questionned and challenged in the eyes of many, I fear that this is too late already given the Numbers of Guilds that are under the same flags and that further actions need to be implemented to prevent cheating.

What is SWEET NITRO working on to guarantee more fair games in the championship?

If the game reporting / analysis process is sure, can we expect to get the Attack/Defense bonuses back ? 1 for a draw 3 for a win and no bonus does not reflect the reality of the season or the game.

What about limiting the number of paying players in a Guild?
What about limiting the number of players from a same Guild into a championship?

I would love a game with more developments being part of a vision, of a gameplan, than just changes that are just a reaction to issues.

Salut Poil de carotte
La moindre des choses si tu veux qu'on te réponde c'est de décliner ton identité , le nom de ton équipe ou de ta guilde
Il est si facile de se cacher derrière l'anonymat
Bon jeu a toi
Moi je suis Breizh Rugby de la Cagnannaise
salut Breizh,

1) tu t'appelles Sweet Nitro? c'est à eux que je pose une question, pas à toi

2) je ne suis qu'un petit joueur du jeu, pas le genre auquel vous vous intéressez. Qu'est ce que mon identité peut faire? c'est elle qui déterminera ma légitimité à poser une question?

3) face à la mafia et à ses méthodes j'ai décidé de rester anonyme, c'est mon droit, considère cela comme de la lâcheté je m'en fous, cela ne m'empêchera pas de parler si j'en ai envie

4) la question est en anglais sur la partie du forum en Anglais, merci de continuer en Anglais

merci
PDC
poil de carotte :

salut Breizh,

1) tu t'appelles Sweet Nitro? c'est à eux que je pose une question, pas à toi

2) je ne suis qu'un petit joueur du jeu, pas le genre auquel vous vous intéressez. Qu'est ce que mon identité peut faire? c'est elle qui déterminera ma légitimité à poser une question?

3) face à la mafia et à ses méthodes j'ai décidé de rester anonyme, c'est mon droit, considère cela comme de la lâcheté je m'en fous, cela ne m'empêchera pas de parler si j'en ai envie

4) la question est en anglais sur la partie du forum en Anglais, merci de continuer en Anglais

merci
PDC

you are funny, you ask questions on a forum but you want sweet nitro to answer you and not the others? Send a ticket directly to them.

toi tu es drôle , tu poses des questions sur un forum mais tu veux que sweet nitro te réponde et pas les autres? Envois un ticket directement à eux.
Alors envoies directement un ticket directement a SN si tu veux pas qu'on te répondes cher anonyme
Quand au forum Anglais , avec le traducteur tu comprends très bien et celui ci n'est pas réservé a quiconque
Bonne fin de journée a toi et progresses bien avec ta petite équipe , j'ai commencé le jeu il y a 5 ans et n'est pas mis un euro dedans avant d'arriver en élite , je te souhaites d'avoir la même réussite
Je viens de voir que tu interviens également sur le forum Français , alors ne nous donne pas de leçon et tache de rester correct et poli
You'd think the game only had two guilds you could join la Cag and Damage either way both are as embarassing as the other. By end of day its a game who cares what la cag do let them be haven't you all worked it out in damage? la cag are an attention seeking guild. They exploit flaws in the game knowing you will cry over it so report it to developers by all means but don't give them the last laugh
And this is an English speaking forum so please go to your French forum if you have something to say
Ashley Longthorn :

You'd think the game only had two guilds you could join la Cag and Damage either way both are as embarassing as the other. By end of day its a game who cares what la cag do let them be haven't you all worked it out in damage? la cag are an attention seeking guild. They exploit flaws in the game knowing you will cry over it so report it to developers by all means but don't give them the last laugh

Explain to me how La Cag are attention seekers?
La Cag and Damage are big guilds because we want to take our visa teams to very active guilds and not waste them less active guilds. I know players who have visa teams are in small guilds which I respect their decision.
Your just trying to start a fire again when the last one was put out.
Why don't you focus on your guild and helping your guild mates to improve rather than coming on here mouthing off.
Ashley Longthorn :

Come on Ash, give it a rest. Damage and La Cag are 2 guilds of many yes, correct. They are also probably the 2 most dedicated to the game, so ding hours and hundreds on their teams. Are either guild perfect? No, are they fuck. But they work hard at what they do. Do they deserve their plaudits? Damn right they do.

If you want to rumble then someone will rumble with you. Drag your team up out of the shadows and come play any in Damage or Cag, I'm sure you would enjoy a good spanking.

For many years these 2 guilds have been at each others necks, now there seems to be a bit of calm and understanding. So, I echo Jono's words, stop trying to start another fire, unless you're the one who enjoys it?! Who knows.

Keep it real.

BT.