Multiple player accounts and access.

Who agrees that having more than one team, or having access to more than one team is also a form of cheating. The advantage of having more than one team is clear.

Please list players who are running multiple teams.
I take a different slant on it it's keeping the game alive by having more accounts you can potentially help multiple guilds stay as a guild and it's only useful if you know what your doing in the game. Personally donot see it as a cheat because anyone can do it.
It can't be a cheat, it is extra work for that person as they have 2 teams to look after, its actually more work.
If you call it cheating, your nuts.
Unless youve got 2 teams or more in a championship nutter
Dude this cannot be cheating! I have 2 football champions accounts, and I am quite busy with them!
Greybeard Griffins is taking care of my teams in Football, Rugby, and TDM at the moment because I'm infected with COVID-19 and therefore cannot be as active as usual.

That is very stupid of you to think that if Greybeard logging in to his teams and to my teams is "ChEaTiNg".

And even though my health is worsening, I still try to play all my teams in order to not be useless to my guilds.
Hope your situation improves Gregory
Guest C9MJYD :

Hope your situation improves Gregory

Cheers man. Got checked yesterday and said that it's mild, although my chest blasts me at times.

Anyways, I hope this guy understands that having more than one account is never cheating lol
The Master :

Who agrees that having more than one team, or having access to more than one team is also a form of cheating. The advantage of having more than one team is clear.

Having access to a friend’s team is not a cheat but some friendship.
I can heard and accept some things actually, always open to a mature discuss, but this one no, especially with the new rules.
Everyone in his life can be busy, work, health, personal issues, and everyone could be happy to have a friend running his team for some days sometimes.

Stop creating useless topics and making fire everywhere.
I’m sure you have better things to do in your life, even during this lockdown, true no ?

Ty in advance.
The Master :

I don't see the advantages really anymore, particularly with new fixing rules. Best you can do is transfer a bit of rp.

Though it says in the game rules you are not allowed a second team or to transfer your team to other people I have known people openly discuss their second, third... Teams with Devs and they have never grumbled. I have also known the Devs to actively help in the transfer of a team as well.. so I really don't think they are concerned about it at all.
Personally I had a b team once and it was too time consuming to have two so I dropped it but I have no issues with folks having multiple teams.
I have several accounts, normal I am from Cagnannaise, I am a cheater
seriously i didn't know it wasn't "allowed"
have 2 accounts, I don't see where the cheat is.