La Cagnannaise

match fixing will be stopped by nitro end of this season the latest start of 99
{Ystradgynlais} :

Btw stop sending me whatsapp messages as I don't care about the game. I just wanna see it through to level 100 and you can then be on your own.

My apologies if the guest account isn't you, I genuinely thought it may be, honest mistake.

You were the one to reach out to me first this season on WhatsApp though Ystrad, as you well know. If you don't care about the game, just quit. Very simple.
Guest 9WT74Y :

You want to stop match fixing now it's convenient for you after this seasons results? What an absolute joke.

This season's results are more or less average for us, nothing special as far as we are concerned. Everyone is just sick to back teeth of all the fixing.
Guest 9WT74Y :

Not trolling Wales just merely stating that you shouldn't try to take the moral high ground when your guild is full of cheats

Is this your way of saying that you don't want to stop the fixing and want to carry on?

Also, who are you?
Koos Wye Voete :

match fixing will be stopped by nitro end of this season the latest start of 99

Hallelujah!
How dare you come on here and say you are sick of the fixing when it's your guild also contributing to the cheating, cannot believe what I'm reading you are so nefarious, take responsibility for the actions of your guild
Guest 9WT74Y :

How dare you come on here and say you are sick of the fixing when it's your guild also contributing to the cheating, cannot believe what I'm reading you are so nefarious, take responsibility for the actions of your guild

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally have probably fixed about a dozen or so games total in my time. Most of those were when I was added to the La Cagnannaise match-fixing groups about a year to 18 months ago when I was managing Damage Royal for the very first time. I was green, I thought it was the done thing as La Cag were the benchmark for the game and Damage, at that time, had an ill-conceived and ill-advised alliance with La Cag, mainly due to the ties formed by Viaan and Gbane. I hated it then and I hate it now.

More recently I fixed a few draws - maybe 2 - very first game of the season in protest to Sweet Nitro's introducing yet more pay-to-play measures in forcing you to spend gold to buy gear to compete. Then there are a few other isolated incidents, so yes I have no issue admitting my own guilt on this.

That doesn't mean I have no right to express that view and to ask La Cagnannaise if they would consider a truce on the fixing. Insinuating that I have no such right is just an excuse to justify your own behaviour, I suspect.
Guest 9WT74Y :

Who are you? Which is your guild?
moi perso , je ne fais pas confiance à cette guilde (damage) . elle porte bien son nom:les dégats
elle salit les autres guildes alors qu'il n'y a pas plus tricheurs qu'eux , guilde de mercenaires qui pense qu'à sa gueule !!
David Martin :

moi perso , je ne fais pas confiance à cette guilde (damage) . elle porte bien son nom:les dégats
elle salit les autres guildes alors qu'il n'y a pas plus tricheurs qu'eux , guilde de mercenaires qui pense qu'à sa gueule !!

So the sum total of your response is to throw mud at the guild. I don't know why I am surprised, quite honestly. Yet another profile created exclusively to respond to this thread, painfully transparent.

And your thoughts on the proposal to put the fixing on ice?