Full game turney

3 spots left
welp, looks like it's gonna be another early out for me... don't hurt me too bad ASU... LOL.
The Maddogs :

welp, looks like it's gonna be another early out for me... don't hurt me too bad ASU... LOL.

Hey man, don't count yourself out just yet. I never know how this team will perform anymore. Besides, you have a solid team and are very capable of winning against either one of my teams. Win or lose, these tourneys are fun!
ASU Risers :

The Maddogs :

Hey man, don't count yourself out just yet. I never know how this team will perform anymore. Besides, you have a solid team and are very capable of winning against either one of my teams. Win or lose, these tourneys are fun!

Any Given Thursday... am I right? lol
Don't underestimate yourself mdog
Congrats to Maddogs for his win against me in the tourney! Well deserved and a solid team like I said.

Cheers man!
ASU Risers :

Congrats to Maddogs for his win against me in the tourney! Well deserved and a solid team like I said.

Cheers man!

A little bit of luck never hurts. I play so much better when I am loose and play like I'm not going to win... a little reverse psychology on myself. great game. I love when these go down to OT (well when I am on the winning end).

We will see how tomorrow goes.

Congrats and good luck to everyone moving on.
it's WAYYYYY TOO quiet here....

1..... 2.... Q, I'm coming for you.

Who's ready for round 2? where's the smack talk? haha.
I would talk smack but I got caught in the Ozone lmao