Full game turney

05/02/19 15:32
06/02/19 16:53
3 spots left
07/02/19 01:24
welp, looks like it's gonna be another early out for me... don't hurt me too bad ASU... LOL.
07/02/19 11:38
The Maddogs :

welp, looks like it's gonna be another early out for me... don't hurt me too bad ASU... LOL.

Hey man, don't count yourself out just yet. I never know how this team will perform anymore. Besides, you have a solid team and are very capable of winning against either one of my teams. Win or lose, these tourneys are fun!
07/02/19 15:32
ASU Risers :

The Maddogs :

Hey man, don't count yourself out just yet. I never know how this team will perform anymore. Besides, you have a solid team and are very capable of winning against either one of my teams. Win or lose, these tourneys are fun!

Any Given Thursday... am I right? lol
07/02/19 15:53
Don't underestimate yourself mdog
07/02/19 23:27
Congrats to Maddogs for his win against me in the tourney! Well deserved and a solid team like I said.

Cheers man!
07/02/19 23:57
ASU Risers :

Congrats to Maddogs for his win against me in the tourney! Well deserved and a solid team like I said.

Cheers man!

A little bit of luck never hurts. I play so much better when I am loose and play like I'm not going to win... a little reverse psychology on myself. great game. I love when these go down to OT (well when I am on the winning end).

We will see how tomorrow goes.

Congrats and good luck to everyone moving on.
08/02/19 17:19
it's WAYYYYY TOO quiet here....

1..... 2.... Q, I'm coming for you.

Who's ready for round 2? where's the smack talk? haha.
08/02/19 18:00
I would talk smack but I got caught in the Ozone lmao